JayRed is offline New Member

Older guy needing some guidance

Hi everyone, I’ve been reading the information and posts here for over a year. This is a great resource for information. I’ve been working out pretty heavily off and on my whole life. I will be doing good but then get to a plateau and everything just sort of stalls and I get frustrated. I’ve been back at the gym now for a couple of years hitting it really hard and I’m again at the point where I can’t seem to lose that extra bit of fat or gain those extra pounds of muscle and the frustration is starting again. I’m in my 40’s and I think in order to ever reach my goals I would like to try a steroid cycle. I’m confident in the knowledge on procedures and methods I have gained here, or that if I have questions and can get them answered here, but right now I’m at a dead stop due to that first unmentionable obstacle on supply. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could PM or EM me and maybe get me pointed in the right direction. If no one can do that and I on my own, then I understand.

Some info on me;

48 years old
    6’3”
    240 lbs
    17-20% BF (Most in my waist, it’s an age thing I’m sure)
    Consume about 4000 Calories/Day during a bulking phase with a good ratio of Carb/Prot/Fat. When I’m trying to trim up I’ll reduce calories to about 2000/day and add cardio 3 days a week.

Thanks to all for the great knowledge and experience that is posted on this site!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome... I doubt you'll get a source from anyone here but have you ever been checked for low T? You're at an age that you are likely low and could be the obstacle holding you back. Check out our HRT forum for guidance.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate!
    Can't ask for a source, against the rules.
    You could have your doc check you for low T. If low, then trt could be of benefit to you. I started a few years ago, and the results are noticeable. Check out either the HRT sub forum or the over 40 subforum for more...
    Cheers!
    ---Roman

Thanks Roman and Brazey. Exactly the guidance I was looking for. I hadn't even considered low T. I got to reading the infomration on the HRT forum and I realizing this may also be the answer to a lot of other probems I have like fatigue, depression, etc.

I'm in the Salt Lake City area, is there anyone who can refer me to a good TRT Doctor in this area?

Thanks!

dc101 is offline New Member
    Low T? What's T ?

the Life Extension Foundation recommends the following

http://www.lef.org/Health-Wellness/Inn ovativeDoctors/

pricey for sure. but you will get what you want/need if you have the $$

(remember to take the space out of the url to activate it)

Thanks, I tried to find the search feature on that web site and couldn't find. Your link took me right to it.

dc101, Low T (Testosterone )

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by JayRed View Post
    Thanks Roman and Brazey. Exactly the guidance I was looking for. I hadn't even considered low T. I got to reading the infomration on the HRT forum and I realizing this may also be the answer to a lot of other probems I have like fatigue, depression, etc.

I'm in the Salt Lake City area, is there anyone who can refer me to a good TRT Doctor in this area?

Thanks!
    Almost forgot.

Check with your insurance paid GP first, tell her your symptoms, get the blood work done, and maybe you can get your T paid by them!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information