Exclamation Just Starting out? Lose 100 lbs or better....

Hey guys -- I see alot of people on here asking for the magic pill. The pill or shot that will just let you sit on the couch and eat pizza and still lose weight and look great. Keep looking - cause it doesnt exist. But that doesnt mean it isnt possible to totally change your life and body....

at age 30 - I was huge!! 350 lbs, lazy, fat, weak, and felt like I was 50. Then I woke up and did something about the way I felt and the way I was living...I am now 34 years old, and I feel amazing! I lost a total of 110 lbs,...and while I still have a long way to go I feel younger than ever and look better than ever before...

And the truth is there is no secret. Its all fact ----- 3500 calories - is a lb of fat. And the average person burns 2000 a day... So everyday you eat 3500 and burn 2000 - your are storing the other 1500 cal somewhere...like your ass! So everytime you eat pizza or junk food - those cals pack on ...like soda and stuff with sugar...you are drinking fat In a way....

So -- my advice. FOr once stop looking for a short cut. Intake 1700-2000 cal a day,...and try to stay under 40 grams of fat. TOTALLY say no to junk food and fast food, and eat alot of protien...chicken, meat..etc. If you have fat to work with - you dont need pills and steroids ...your body already has the paint - now just start painting!

As a push tho....Rasberry Ketones, with CLA every day helped me ...both can be found on Amazon. Vitamin b12 shots are also a good aid,...and you can get em cheap anywhere. I get mine from my dr every month. I pay 8$...definitly worth it.

Other than that - drink alot of water, and stay away from soda and even some fruit juices if you are trying to lose fat.
    And it might sound stupid - but while losing the 110 lbs - I ate SUBWAY every day for lunch....230 calories, under 6 grams of fat....it helps!

So work hard and dont give up, check your calories and fat -- and in 6 to 8 months you will have lost over 60 lbs garunteed! Then you can start juicin!!! lol Good luck to everyone!
    Last edited by DigitalGorilla; 07-04-2012 at 07:19 PM. Reason: spelling

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good job and great info

Thanks!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalGorilla
    Thanks!
    Good job DG. Keep doing all the right things!

Dont get me wrong....after losing the weight and starting on a natural routine...I did do a test and Anavar cycle....but it WAS AFTER I had already made big changes. I personally decided to take a cycle because with dieting - you always lose a little muscle... and in my case I was very weak. Bench press was about 100lbs max when I weighed 350...lol -- Now at 240lbs I am putting up 300 + on my sets, and Im doing things like pull ups for the first time ever! Its a great feeling! People need to realize ---. You need to train your mind and body to be right first ..or nothing will ever work. And even if you find those magic pills - you wont keep any of your gains... the most importantmuscle to train is your brain!

Bonedriven is offline Associate Member
    The brain does need to be strong to make the approach things in the right manner. Keep up the good work and stick around for a bit and let us know of your gains.. Welcome to the Universe!!!!!

Thanks guys...Now - Im at what i would call medium stregnth...and im looking to raise that up a little...and slim down some more

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Gratz and great job!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Good job. Hope the new guys read this.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    hi and WELCOME!

CONDRATS ON THE LIFE STYLE CHANGES!

C26_H40_O3 is offline New Member
    welcome

stevet68 is offline Member
    Congratulations on the huge life improvement!

Welcome to the site

Thanks everyone! Ive had a lot of great advice on here.... and hopefully that will help me reach my personal goal...

Id like to see this by January...
    220lbs (16-18%bf)
    a 325lb+ bench press
    and Id also like to see the day I can run more than 3 miles at a time.

So thanks to everyone that helped me so far --- ill keep everyone posted

Thread Information