Thread: New Guy

Thumbs up New Guy

Whats up everyone..new guy to the scene. Was seriously HUGE, and lazy....and then woke up one day . Sooo I Lost 80lbs naturally, through diet and exercise, but then hit a wall. Sooo it was time I took a push...some GH and VAR and lost another 30 to make it 110 total. Now Im putting some back on in muscle and pure mass, and so far my results are amazing.

When at first on my diet here was my stack...all natural,...I started in Feb 2011
    Rasberry Ketones 500 mg daily
    CLA 1,000MG daily
    B-12 - 15,000 MCG daily
    Kadzu Root - 1000 mg daily

And my diet was an intake of 1600 calories daily, and under 40 grams of fat consisting of chicken, yogurt, egg whites, SUBWAY, switching out white bread and eating whole grain, fruit, oatmeal everyday, turkey bacon..etc. I changed my life for good basically.

In Sept...I had lost about 70lbs so far - and decided to start long term GH - and I did. Then in Oct - I had lost about 80 lbs and decided to do a 90 day ANAVAR cycle, and between that and adding a rougher gym routine, I lost another 15 or so lbs, and gained a lot of muscle. (In my fat days I could barely bench 100 lbs 4 times, and NEVER in my life could I do a pull up) So - Its not May and I am down a total of 110 lbs...but Im weak...After talking to my DR about years of being obese and not active - of course I had low testosterone . So i decided to take a 16 week cycle of TEST E that started in May and now I am doing two 30 day cycles of anavar with that...along with some CHG and Amiridex. ANd I have to say my results are amazing. Benchin 300+, 30 pull ups a day,...finally see lumps and veins in my arms! I have 6 weeks left on this cycle...and Im hoping the gains keep coming!

So - Im open to any advice...and always willing to give any if I can.

bmarshall is offline New Member
    wow dude thats pretty inspirational. all the best

Quote Originally Posted by bmarshall View Post
    wow dude thats pretty inspirational. all the best
    Thanks bro...it was hard but so worth it! And I'm still going!

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Wait, so you are currently on a 16 week test cycle? I would not go over 12 weeks, but that's just me. What is the dose?

When are you starting the var?

Have you been doing PCT?

yea...16 weeks 500weekly, I did my research and since I saw no sides at 8 weeks I decided to go further....And I'm already on week 3 of the Anavar .. And yea I take Ameridex and HCG for PCT....so far I have no sides at all from anything....no bloating or anything.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

thanks!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome...

Thread Information