fuel4thot44 is offline New Member

new member from central cali that needs help.

well just wanted to introduce my self and post a few questions. i am adam and i am from fresno,ca. i am currently 6'4 and weigh in at 264. i have never really been a bodybuilder but have the potential to have a decent body. i am one of those guys that have always done the crash diets and they work great for me. i can lose 2lbs a day just by cutting WAY back on the calories and doing cardio. i have taken winstrol before while doing cardio to keep what mass i had and it all worked out great. that was about 3 years ago and i was down to 227. over the last 2 years i have had WAY to much work and not enough gym time nor eating right and thats gotten me to my current weight. heres the deal. over the last 2.5 months i have gotten back into cardio although not as much as i want to and eating is getting somewhat better again but the weight is not coming off as easy as it use to. i really want to try a real cutting cycle as i really want to get lean this time and not worried about bulking up. i have talked to a few people and i get different answers from everyone. can someone please recommend a cycle for me?
    i have read about clem and that seams great but not sure what to take with it, where to get it and so on as i have really never done a true or real cycle. if you guys need to know anything more just ask and i will gladly answer. but like stated, where to get it, what to get, and what to do. i would love to get back down to 225ish and i would be estactic. thanks in advance.

mrcalifornia is offline New Member
    hey, hi. how are u, fellow Californian im from SoCal, you're from NorCal...how convenient

do you mean clenbuterol ?
    Clen B works the same way as ephedrine. big difference is that clenbuterol lasts for days in the bod. ur on it for 24 hours a day.

i know somethin about it, but i think ur supposed to do a brief hello here & then give a heads up of where (what subcategory) you will post on this forum

welcome to the site.

thanks, i thought i did an brief hello lol. if i broke any rules with anythign i said i apologize, just not sure where to start. first time on a muscle, bodybuilding type forum and first kinda post of this kind for me so i was not sure how to post or where to post. just looking to get pointed in the right direction for what i want to do. and yes i meant clen not clem lol

so is clen what i should be looking at? also what to stack it with if i need to if any.

anyone else have any opinions for me?

Anyone?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

rasc170 is offline Banned
    post pics.

We gotta see what your bodyfat is. If it's high you will lose see a huge difference just by a caloric deficit. And clen isnt much better than ec stack in my opinion. Count your calories and hit your macros...that's #1. I do very little cardio and rely more on my caloric deficit to get me lean.

edit: ps...FYI, you're not losing 2 pounds in a day. You'd have to be in a 7000 calorie deficit for that to happen. Even if you starfved all day, you wont lose 2 pounds. It's water weight you're losing and possibly glicogen (sp?) being depleted
    Last edited by rasc170; 06-27-2012 at 12:59 AM.

I will post pics tomorrow since I am typing from my phone. I I will take your advice and just do a caloric plan and an ec stack for a month and see how that goes. If it does not go go or fast enough we can try a different way. Thanks for the help and post man appreciate it. Now just got to get some ephedrine pills

Quote Originally Posted by fuel4thot44 View Post
    I will post pics tomorrow since I am typing from my phone. I I will take your advice and just do a caloric plan and an ec stack for a month and see how that goes. If it does not go go or fast enough we can try a different way. Thanks for the help and post man appreciate it. Now just got to get some ephedrine pills
    do you know how to count calories? Do you know what your macros should be? That's more important than getting the ephedrine. Trust me, I've done clen , i've done ec stack and let me tell you, they offer only a small benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by rasc170 View Post
    do you know how to count calories? Do you know what your macros should be? That's more important than getting the ephedrine. Trust me, I've done clen, i've done ec stack and let me tell you,they offer only a small benefit.
    yes and yes. I and going to start my diet on wendsday and will start the counting along with my macros and will keep you guys updated

post up what you're cutting at and your f/cho/pro and others will be able to help you out better

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome...Post your diet and stats in the Diet Section. That's the best place to get the most views/responses to your question.

Good Luck

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome...

Thread Information