Jonathan10 is offline New Member

Post New Member/ First time cycle user:

Hey Guys,

My name is Jonathan and I'm considering trying a cycle. this would be my first cycle and i'm a little nervous to be honest. not sure what to except other then huge muscle build and fat-loss. i'm roughly 220 lbs not sure my body fat. i'm a little on the overweight side not going to lie. i'm hoping with this cycle that going to take i'll mostly shed fat and achieve my dream body so i wont be scared to take my shirt off in public! since i'm to this i have no idea what to eat, what vitamins to take, protein, and even what workouts to do! the whole nine yards. i was referred by one my closest family members to take

Test: either enanthate or cypionate
    Deca
    D-Bol
    Sustanon
    along with HCG

as my first cycle.

now this cycle good? bad? what do you guys think? anything else I missed please feel free to tell me i'm here to learn!

Thanks guys, i'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Future_Mr_O is offline New Member
    Whats your PCT look like?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    That's not a good 1st cycle but since you're only 20 years old no cycle is good for you right now. Stick around and do some research. Welcome to the board.

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome...And still a bit young to start shutting down your body's natural production.

John Andrew is offline Member
    Train hard for the next ten years, after that you can consider things again Do you honestly think an injection will alter your life? Hard work and a new lifestyle is what you require. Bodybuilders spend years becoming the best they can then they may use or not use, So do all athletes. I trained for over 30 years naturally. I won competitions naturally. Hard work is the answer, sorry if you don't like it!

We now live in an instant world, except nothing is. Everything worth while takes time. Regards John

Bonedriven is offline Associate Member
    Welcome,and please listen to the advice you are given.. Eat my friend the chicken for all he/she is worth......

Cronos1247 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John Andrew View Post
    Train hard for the next ten years, after that you can consider things again Do you honestly think an injection will alter your life? Hard work and a new lifestyle is what you require. Bodybuilders spend years becoming the best they can then they may use or not use, So do all athletes. I trained for over 30 years naturally. I won competitions naturally. Hard work is the answer, sorry if you don't like it!

We now live in an instant world, except nothing is. Everything worth while takes time. Regards John
    Great post.

Jonathan10 I would really suggest looking into proper diet & nutrition, figuring out what macros and intake work for you, etc. I'd be glad to help you out if you need help getting started with a baseline intake for weight loss and proper training routine.

Thread Information