asquarecan is offline Associate Member

New to all of this!

Hey guys!

First of all I would like to say hello to everyone.

I have been lifting strong for the last 18 months with out a break and on and off for about a year prior to that. I am a "small" guy. Started at 140lb got up to 164 and cut down to where I am not that about 153lb as of yesterday. I have taken almost every supp on the market and eat 3500-4000 cals a day and just not seeing the results I want. I am putting up decent numbers for my weight, but it is time to get real. My current 1 rep flat bench max is 275lb and 1 rep max dead lift is 405lb. I would like to see both of those climb at last 50-75lbs in the long run. My goal weight is roughly 175-185lb, we will see when I get closer to that weight where I actually want to be. I honestly do not know much about all of this which is why I am here. I got my hands on 20ml of Nandroxyl 250 and 5ml of Deca 500. These were recommended from someone I talked to so I hope he pointed me in the right direction. I am not sure the best way to fit the 2 into my cycle, but I imagine after some reading and posting I will figure out everything I need. I am quite interested in PCT as well so I am going to be busy on here so I will thank you all in advance for your help!

Thanks

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asquarecan
    Hey guys!

First of all I would like to say hello to everyone.

I have been lifting strong for the last 18 months with out a break and on and off for about a year prior to that. I am a "small" guy. Started at 140lb got up to 164 and cut down to where I am not that about 153lb as of yesterday. I have taken almost every supp on the market and eat 3500-4000 cals a day and just not seeing the results I want. I am putting up decent numbers for my weight, but it is time to get real. My current 1 rep flat bench max is 275lb and 1 rep max dead lift is 405lb. I would like to see both of those climb at last 50-75lbs in the long run. My goal weight is roughly 175-185lb, we will see when I get closer to that weight where I actually want to be. I honestly do not know much about all of this which is why I am here. I got my hands on 20ml of Nandroxyl 250 and 5ml of Deca 500. These were recommended from someone I talked to so I hope he pointed me in the right direction. I am not sure the best way to fit the 2 into my cycle, but I imagine after some reading and posting I will figure out everything I need. I am quite interested in PCT as well so I am going to be busy on here so I will thank you all in advance for your help!

Thanks
    Post full stats and your detailed nutrition plan. Members can be more helpful when we know all your stats.

Bonedriven is offline Associate Member
    Welcome man,this is the meets and greets area. Post your full stats on another thread and the guys will help ya out.. Sounds like you are getting good enuff gains on your supplements. So tell us how old you are.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome...

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    hi and WELCOME!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information