Faceless Rider is offline Junior Member

faceless Rider happy to be here

Hello everyone! I've been reading forums and info on the site for two years off and on now...ever since my first and only cycle(so far). Originally I was just interested in what I was doing wrong and trying to make sure my PCT was g2g. Since then I've been reading lifting routines and techniques on here, diet, as well as steroid profiles and of course all of the very interesting and opinionated and sometimes funny as Heck threads and posts!!! I can see there are alot of knowledgable and experienced lifters on here and that is why I've come here to stay. This will be the only training forum I stick to for now on.

Happy to be here!

Faceless Rider is offline Junior Member
    oh ya so my stats:

25yrs old
    5 11
    Canadian
    eating clean but with high carbs currently
    10% bf usually but at about 12% now
    185lbs
    Love to bike trail and road / love paintballin outdoor
    lifting 3-5 days a week currently
    wife and daughter (hence the erratic workout shcedual)
    One cycle under my belt:

I was 22 and only been lifting for about a good year for muscle mass at least, I had been trail bike racing for years amaturly in my hometown and doing pretty good with my $700 bike against guys with $1200-$2400 dollar bikes. Anyways I got knocked off my bike by my neighbor and he ended up coming in third and I did terrible so I made a stupid choice to get on juice a few months before the next race. I did test e and dbol for 8 weeks and trained for speed and distance and lifted four times a week. I put on 25lbs after pct and ended up coming in first against guys who were way better than me...there weren't any rules but I know I cheeted and I have regrets. Mostly regret using juice too young although luckily no lasting sides of anykind. After reading and studying the last couple years I know it would have been better to have had more time in the gym...naturally, and to have had my diet in check but whats done is done.

As of now I am completely focused on Bodybuilding as a passion/hobby/lifestyle. My goal is to compete in just one show and place. Id like to do that by the time I'm 30. My wife enjoys my built body more than my skinny cyclist body but laughs when I watch Pumping iron or flex for her after a workout. Shes the only person I flex for and its turned into a joke more than anything....but thats cool. She says I can compete once as long as I don't keep the spray tan. Shes latin and I'm scottish so she likes having the tan over me.

I'll be posting my next/second cycle and hoping to get some feedback

thank guys/gals

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    HI and WELCOME!

"Shes the only person I flex for and its turned into a joke more than anything....but thats cool." AWWWW thats sweet

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome...

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information