jeremiahsr is offline New Member

New guy saying Hello!

I am JeremiahSr around the Houston, Tx area. I am 35y.o. 6'1" 200lbs. Not sure of my body fat percentage but there is more fat than needs to be. I started lifting at a very young age. (first bench when i was 12) I got my son his 1st bench a year ago as he was 12 then. I was a member at Ba*ly's from ages 17 to 25. After getting married and having kiddo the mojo started slipping away. My career as Heavy Equipment Mechanic...or "Bulldozer Repair" has also been taking it's toll. Just don't have the drive, energy or steam to get back in gear and in better shape. Feel like a 55 year old man. Nothing at all wrong with being 55 but seems how i am 35 thought i would still be hammering iron after hammering iron all day at work.

Any way...enough of my whining....i found this forum on web search (google) and it looks like a good one for knowledge and shared experiences. I was originally checking for low testosterone and found anabolic steroids the best answer for this. I have never attempted any cycles nor been around anyone who has. My way was always hard pressin, Centrum vitamins and lots of milk. This isn't cutting it anymore and am ready to try the next step.

Look forward to reading everyones post and hope i may be able to share some kind of wisdom as well.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate!
    You may have low Testosterone levels . Talk to your GP about this and see if you can have some blood panels taken so you can see for yourself.
    Good luck!
    ---Roman

Thanks Roman. Gettin levels checked is definately looking like my first step. How can i properly check my body fat ratio also? I would like to get a good base line before i start supplements and cycles.
    Thanks for the reply.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    hi and WELCOME!

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Welcome, start with blood work and see if there is a problem

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome... also checkout our HRT Forum.

R3NZ is offline New Member
    Welcome aboard

Thanx everyone. What is HRT Forum?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information