KippNoMore is offline New Member

New Member - My Story

Hi all -

Glad to have this resource.

Ill try to consolidate. 37 years old. Born with a "Kip" (from napoleon dynamite) upper body. Spent the last 20 years trying to build some normal shape onto a horrible bone structure. Done pretty well, although never satisfied with my results. Always fighting the "shrinking" problem.

What God blessed me with ....

Not a fan of going heavy on steroids , so I've creeped around with Anavar .

Important to note - everything I take, I respond very strongly to. If one guy needs 60mg anavar and 2 weeks to feel strength changes in the gym, I am the guy who takes 25mg of anavar only on workout day, and works out 3 hours later feeling like I could bench press a mountain. It has always been this way for me. I even tried to take Anavar like everyone else (40mg every day) and ended up overwhelmed with tension, muscle tightness that became painful, joint issues, (no it wasn't winstrol ), etc. I found that only taking it as a pre-workout supplement worked wonders for me, and i avoided all the negatives.

I've always been this way. Always needed 20% of the dose others take, to get the same results. Whether its medications or whatever.

I also have access to Androgel and while some guys get nothing from it, I can rub a half packet on, and have a raging hard on / libido increase by that evening.

Me last week on Anavar.

That being said, I am totally dissatisfied with my size in the shoulders and upper chest. If I could work out and get those big, i would never bother with anything else. I think I look bad in most shirts, because I am so narrow, and triangular. But taking Anavar gives me just a "nudge" of size "swelling" and I love how I look. Problem is - yep - im also the guy who loses hair from anavar. So i can only take it temporarily.

I'd like to get on a regimen (and a diet) that is going to really start giving me some results.

Unfortunately I broke my wrist in junior high and have been unable to lift dumbbells out front, or to the side, since. Excruciating pain, so I am unable to do most shoulder workouts. Using a machine doesn't give near the same results. I am able to do military press no problem. So this has caused me major issues with my shoulder goals.

Honestly i am at a loss as to where to even start. So im just saying hi. I just finished Anavar for 4 weeks - and 5 days later ive shrunk back to my pre anavar size again. Pisses me off. No clothes look good on me. So emasculating. My mother cursed me with a long neck, triangular traps, and narrow (short) clavical resulting in narrow width shoulders. basically the opposite of masculine. So I need to have, and KEEP size in this whole area just to avoid looking like a total pansy.

My Goal ....

Anyways hello.

K
    Last edited by KippNoMore; 02-20-2017 at 11:09 PM.

KippNoMore is offline New Member
    This what I am talking about:

This picture shows a difference of only 5 days.

The picture on the left was after taking Anavar my own way. 25mg only, on workout days only, for a few weeks. Note the size in the upper shoulders, the shoulder width, the chest size, etc.

The picture on the right is only 5 days later. Stopped taking Anavar. Shoulders shrunk. Chest shrunk. Putting on a shirt, it fits me completely different, and does not look masculine or athletic at all, with my triangular shape.

I would give anything to retain the very minimal difference shown in the left photo. That is my goal, with some cutting of the stomach area.

I need to build a solid inch of muscle in my shoulders and chest. Any help you guys can give would be appreciated. I've been struggling at this for almost 20 years (casually).
    Last edited by KippNoMore; 02-20-2017 at 11:09 PM.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome...

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome

radiohero is offline New Member
    Well bro, looks like you started off where I am now...
    I'm not thrilled with it, but have no clue what i need to do to add anything...something..ANYTHING. It's just frustrating being 30 with zero definition or mass at all...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iPhone 406.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	1,015.5 KB 
ID:	124902

John Andrew is offline Member
    You say say you have struggled casually for 20 years. Now imagine if you had trained hard and seriously for the same time! Casual does not work and no substance will make a magical change. It is sheer hard work. Consistant, heavy training. Progressive, Either more weight same reps less time breaks. Heavier weight and same sets. More sets and less time resting. Choose and vary your routine. But you must work every day with a goal to be stronger. bigger and better.

Doug350SD is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

deathdodger is offline Associate Member
    welcome

Thread Information