Fraser1994 is offline New Member

I'm Graeme and Im Aussie! PLEASE READ!!

Hi everyone, I'm Graeme and I'm born in 94.
    I'm a ectomorph and it's near impossible to reach my goals in the limited time I have.
    I've been training for more then a year going everyday. I diet and I do take supplements.
    I weigh 73kg so i'm not exactly the biggest person. anyway I'm here to ask you guys what you think about me going on my first cycle.
    I was thinking about doing just a "dianabol " cycle. I've been doing some research but I'm not going to say I know my stuff when I don't so I'll
    let you guys give me your opinions.

also wondering about things like heart attacts and liver cancer and stuff? if this is true haha!

Thank you!

AuSSie SpuDD is offline Associate Member
    G'day mate. Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by AuSSie SpuDD View Post
    G'day mate. Welcome.
    Cheers, as soon as I reach 50+ post ill message you. got some questions bro

John Andrew is offline Member
    Mate, I am an Aussie as well. You are 18, do not take anything! You are growing, the next 6 years you can and will grow naturally. I got stronger naturally for 26 years before I used. At your age the risks are far greater than the benefits.

Take up a healthy lifestyle, do not drink, smoke or use drugs, train and diet well. Good luck, John

Thank you, I understand that the risk's are far greater but i'm not happy with the way I look.
    I want to get big! using anabolic steroids but in the most safest way possible so yeah if anyone could help please POST!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I'm Graeme and Im Aussie! PLEASE READ!!-yo.jpg  

Zackery is offline Associate Member
    The most safest way is to train hard and eat! At 73kg you should be re-looking your diet, not your methods. You have to reach some level of natural limit before you should consider taking anything.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome... Unless you have some physical/medical problem you should be able to gain with the right diet, training & effort. Wait til your mid 20s to cycle and the proposed cycle in your 1st post would be terrible. Repost in the training forum with your routine and the nutrition forum with your eating plan.

creekrat is offline New Member
    Listen to these guys. Get a great foundation and then revisit the aas decision in about 7 years or so. Visit the nutrition section of the forum too. Welcome!

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Welcome. If at your age you're training properly and not growing you need to eat more. It's not what you want to hear, but it's what you need to hear. Steroids are not the answer for your predicament. I've prepped ecto's that swear they can't put on weight and are fighting genetics, one of my mates couldn't get past 76kgs and trained for 8+years. I set his diet and training in Jan this year, he's currently weighing 85kgs at same BF%. It can be done.

deathdodger is offline Associate Member
    welcome

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information