T3 Chaos is offline New Member

Hey all, looking for info.

alright guys here is me. im 6 foot 1 weighing in at about 220 pounds im 21 years old. i used to be 6 foot flat weighing at 190 pounds in shape and fairly built. i've became lazy and well overwieght. im looking to lose my fat and get back into shape and get built im looking for any recommendations on a diet plan and what anabolic steroids are recommending for cutting my fat and then what i should take to build my muscle or do both at the same time i just started working in the oil field in south texas so in that sense im doing exercise everyday but i also have about 2-3 hours i could dedicate everyday to doing a work out. so any tips and help would be much appreciated.

thanks

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome...A good clean diet is your best friend right now. Check out our Nutrition Section for tips/advice. AAS at your age could do damage to your endocrine system.

so something like clen wouldn't be recommended?
    and thanks

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome; clen is not a replacement for good nutrition.

yeah im currently changing my diet to have good nutrition but would clen not be helpful? im looking for suggestions in both.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey T3. No, there are no quick fixes and I see a number of problems:

1. Lack of commitment/"laziness". Your first step is to get disciplined enough to commit to a regular fitness routine. 3-4 days minimum. A mix of cardio (30 mins) and strength training (45-75 mins depending on your initial conditioning). Steroids aren't going to motivate you and they aren't a magic pill.

2. DIET. You will lose weight and achieve better conditioning by committing to a diet every diet. This is more than just eating right, it's about eating the right portions of the right macros (cals, protein, fat, carbs). Until you've spent time understanding, developing, and committing to a nutritional plan, steroids will be your foe, not friend!

3. Steroids. You need to understand what's out there. The effects (good and bad), when to take, how to cycle, how to manage the negative effects, PCT, aromatase inhibitors, stacks, novice, intermediate, experienced cycles, etc.

It's not as easy as taking a pill or sticking yourself with a needle. Diet and exercise are the cornerstones and until you have those nailed down, steroids can actually cause you to gain weight and suffer some very serious side effects.

Like the other wise gentlemen said, start with a nutrition plan!

yeah muscle thats what im saying. i know i've gotten lazy but im asking what do you think will help the best with my diet and exercise this week im starting my diet and starting to run and i'd like to order something to help as well in about a week or so just wanting to have ssemsuggestions i will be running about 2 miles a day and doing some basic dumbbell exercises.

KGBC is offline New Member
    No offensive, but 3 people just basically told you that they don't recommend anything but cleaning up your diet, and you're not listening.

No one is going to recommend clen to someone who is just starting to get back into shape, who is self admittedly 'well overweight'. There is no gear that anyone here is going to recommend to you right now

If you feel the need to just 'take something', make it a pre workout.

stay safe

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Welcome, clean up the diet buddy, work does not totally qualify as exercise. At 50 I'm is the best shape ever because of a strict diet and exercise.
    Definitely worth giving it a try.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T3 Chaos
    yeah muscle thats what im saying. i know i've gotten lazy but im asking what do you think will help the best with my diet and exercise this week im starting my diet and starting to run and i'd like to order something to help as well in about a week or so just wanting to have ssemsuggestions i will be running about 2 miles a day and doing some basic dumbbell exercises.
    For now, I'd work on the diet. I can give you some suggestions but the nutrition section of the forum will be your best friend. Incorporate cardio into your workout. 30-40 mins, 3x a week, preferably on an empty stomach is best. You'll burn fat better. 10 mins of each cardio session should be moderate to HIIT. If possible, do strength training at least 4 days a week, about 60-75 minutes. Keep time between sets in the gym to 60 secs or less - shorter intervals between sets will burn fat faster and more efficiently.

I'd focus on following a strict nutrition plan w/ cardio and strength training for at least 8 weeks; 12 would be even better. Commit to that for 8-12 weeks and don't deviate. You'll start to see some rapid improvements.

Getting your bf down is a must before you consider any "supplements" because your estrogen levels decline with fat loss and androgenic receptors are more sensitive when your bf falls below ~15%.

alright sounds good thanks for all the advice everyone.

deathdodger is offline Associate Member
    welcome

NE333 is offline New Member
    welcome buddy

John Andrew is offline Member
    Good luck mate, listen to Muscle! John

Thread Information