backthen is offline New Member

22 newby football player need advise

I'm 5'10 210 .. Bench 400 on my good days and squat well over 5. I'm a wr/slot and I'm looking to train for speed and explosiveness. Everyone tells me tren but I don't want my cardio to get hit. If I don't run tren I'll do var at 50-80 mg daily. . But if tren is fine to run as a football player .. What test is best to run w it. I really want to stay away from tren sides I was thinking 50-75md eod while 500mg sust or prop a week. But I would like to take advise from you guys. Please help .. Im a div 2 a.a and want to be the best on the field every game and I have a shot at the league. Your 411 will be appreciated

Also .. I used some liquid Clen a couple months back from my buddy who competes... It was from natures science labs but can't seem to find them anywhere .. Can someone plz I.m me their site if anyone knows it.. Very good stuff

drazenm is offline New Member
    welcome to the board, hope you get the needed help from more experienced members.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.
    Best advice you will get is do not start using AAS. You are too young man. Plenty of natural test in you already.

deathdodger is offline Associate Member
    welcome

John Andrew is offline Member
    Mate, Tren is not the answer if you want to keep playing! I have used it many times it is not good for cardio! Good luck John

Thanks guys. I've already ran a short cycle of test and winny almost 2 years ago. I've kept mostly all my gains. I want to run another small cycle like test and tren for 6-8 weeks but it looks like I might go w var. maybe eq. I heard the rumor for poor cardio is bc of what it does to your thyroid. If I were to run a little t3 w it would that help increase the chances that it won't greatly effect my cardio

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome. Repost in the appropriate forum for more responses but you've already been given good advice.

Thread Information