rejuvi is offline New Member

Hello from Florida

My first Forum of this type, felt I needed to go a different direction with my goals and would like some advise, everyone here seems quit educated and if you could give a few pointers, it would be highly appreciated. I'n a 50 yo male, that has trained just to stay in shape. I contracted lyme Disease when living in the Florida Keys and it took them years to diagnose the disease to treat, by that time had some permanent damage, I'm 5'11" and was 195 before I got sick. Soon after had to have stomach surgery, from internal damage, I'm 165 now after 6 weeks of broth and along term illness, But I can't seem to put the weight back on, the stomach surgery still makes it tough to eat at times and force feeding is completely out of the question! I'm on Testosterone therapy and starting HGH next week. I Was reading that EQ may also help with my eating problem and enhance my eating ability again, Doctor says I look great now....not so much, I'm not happy!

Any suggestions would be great and all considered, as I am leaning

I understand this is an introduction and I may have given out too much info, will post questions in the forums
    Last edited by rejuvi; 11-22-2012 at 10:42 PM.

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome...Sorry to hear that. 6 weeks isn't much time. What kind of Testosterone Therapy ?

You might want to post this in the HRT/TRT or Steroid Q&A as well for more views/opinions.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    welcome fellow floridian

yes, a lot of good people to help/share in the HRT/TRT as well as the whole board

wish u success with your treatment

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    welcome........
    keep searching.........

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Welcome. Sorry to hear about your disease. Im confident you will gain weight after searching through these forums for answers on how best to achieve your goals.

HRT & Longevity, Wellness, Anti-aging Forums

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...g#.UIEBm67X_fs

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the Board...

LiL P is offline Associate Member
    welcome

Thanks everyone, I guess I wasn't completely clear, I only able to eat broth for 6 week, it was 6 months before I went to real food, I not only lost 1/4 od my stomach in the surgery, it also wasn't handling food well and still isn't. Hence the 30lb loss. Thanks again for your advise and best wishes, I'll post in the correct forum.

Welcome!

Welcome...Sorry to hear that. 6 weeks isn't much time. What kind of Testosterone Therapy ?You might want to post this in the HRT/TRT or Steroid Q&A as well for more views/opinion

I'm taking 25 units twice per week, prescribed by a Doctor (Testosterone Cypionate ) and 10 units HCG 3 times per week to prevent Hypogonadism
    Last edited by rejuvi; 11-24-2012 at 06:30 PM. Reason: spelling

Thread Information