Frankford is offline New Member

Question Advise appreciated

I'm 44 years old and recently had weight loss surgery (6 months ago). I've lost over 50 lbs and now weight 205. I'd like to gain size and strength. I was recently put on Testosterone pellets for low T. As a guy who has never used steroids , I'd like a suggestion as to what I should start out taking. After talking to some guys at the gym, I'm also concerned that I can't intake the large amount of food/calories necessary to bulk up. Can anyone out there suggest what to take as a beginner and suggest some diet tips.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    What your saying you where 255 lbs and had weight loss surgery? Pls tell me this is a misprint! IF this is true then you have no ****ing business taking AAS you lazy bastard.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankford View Post
    I'm 44 years old and recently had weight loss surgery (6 months ago). I've lost over 50 lbs and now weight 205. I'd like to gain size and strength. I was recently put on Testosterone pellets for low T. As a guy who has never used steroids, I'd like a suggestion as to what I should start out taking. After talking to some guys at the gym, I'm also concerned that I can't intake the large amount of food/calories necessary to bulk up. Can anyone out there suggest what to take as a beginner and suggest some diet tips.
    How tall are you?

I am 6'

The urgently was because of high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol among other things which could not be controlled even with m-ds Not everyone who has surgery is lazy but I guess you know everything

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Post up your goals and question in the Q&A Forum for some answers. And welcome to the board Frank.

Anabolic Q&A Forum.

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...S#.UIDcDq7X_fs

Blog Entries
    I didn't say every one. 6' 255 is not even considered morbidly obese. if you have such health problems that you couldn't lose 50 lbs naturally? then you should'nt be doing AAS YOu ****ing jackass I know a full of excuse, lazy son of b when I see it. If it was such an emergency then your in no shape to be filling up on Meds son...get bent. Hows that for knowing everything.
    YOu make no sense and I suspect troll, or your just a no willed lazy person.

Blog Entries
    I think what you need is a good psychotherapist and some yoga classes, and some long walks on the beach and contemplate life.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    What your saying you where 255 lbs and had weight loss surgery? Pls tell me this is a misprint! IF this is true then you have no ****ing business taking AAS you lazy bastard.
    I didn't say every one. 6' 255 is not even considered morbidly obese. if you have such health problems that you couldn't lose 50 lbs naturally? then you should'nt be doing AAS YOu ****ing jackass I know a full of excuse, lazy son of b when I see it. If it was such an emergency then your in no shape to be filling up on Meds son...get bent. Hows that for knowing everything.
    YOu make no sense and I suspect troll, or your just a no willed lazy person.
    I think what you need is a good psychotherapist and some yoga classes, and some long walks on the beach and contemplate life.

You ok, ironbeck? There's other ways to get your point across rather than flame OP. If you don't have anything positive to add just don't say anything. Thanks.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Ironbeck this was totally out of line!

*admin*
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Holy shyt Batman...how did this happen?

I kinda see where Ironbeck is coming from although I hope to articulate a bit better. I am 6' and weighed up to 280 lbs at one time. I have managed to work down to a fairly muscular (yet still fattty) 235 by eating a bit better and spending time in the gym. I think perhaps Iron's issue is here that weight loss surgery for those stats seem a bit extreme. I honestly am shocked that a Doc would consider that procedure for those stats. It's usually saved for morbidly obese ppl.

If you found a way to talk your way into surgery vs weight loss in a more antural manner it seems like a quick fix lazy method and the concern is that now you are looking to AAS as another quick fix to avoid putting in time and effort like the time and effort that seems to have not been used to lose weight.

AAS will not give you something you are not willing to bust your ass harder than most others in the gym for!

Hopefully that cleared it up in a less provoking manner!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the Board...

Vettester is offline Banned
    Welcome to our community.

Peer is offline New Member
    Welcome
    Lap-band or Rouex-en-Y?
    The difference impacts your absorption of nutrients

welcome

LiL P is offline Associate Member
    welcome

Thread Information