Melodyman is offline New Member

New, need advice on this stuff

So here's the all honest truth about me and everything you need to know.

I started a d-bol only cycle and this was my very first cycle on any steroid . After some research, I had decided to hit the steroids but I didn't know exactly what to do. My friend had suggested dbol and currently I've been on it for two weeks. 40mg/day.
    I've gained a lot of weight and ofcourse, I know it's due to water retention. I've heard that although I will lose a lot of it, I will still keep some muscle gains from it.

So I bumped into this forum once again and I've heard what I am doing is a stupid idea. So someone help me out and please elaborate what I can do to go off/ or do anything else to keep it good.

Please don't tell me to not do steroids. I have been working out for 6 years and although I've been on and off, I have noticed minor results but not the results I want. I have been training hard but I'm just one of those skinny little ****s who can't gain shit all no matter how hard I try and how hard I train. I know my shit don't go there with me please. I'm tired of being a skinny little **** and I know what muscles can do to change my presentation at work and life with friends and girls etc.

I am comfortable with my life at the moment, but I just want that special edge. It's the truth of this world, we live in a shallow world.
    And please don't educate me on a diet, because I probably know more than the most of you when it comes to dieting (having a biology BSC background) and a keen mind for sugars and diet.

Not to sound like an asshole haha I do understand some of you may have some principles that when you educate - you educate with all of your mind and experiences so if YOU DO happen to just want to give me some extra tips on dieting or staying away form the roids then fine go ahead because I do know everything in this world is truly subjective.

SO hit me up and let me know what you guys have for me and/or any suggestions for this first cycle or maybe soon to be half cycle that will never be completed. If you have any other suggestions on what I should get from the market then let me know as well.
    Took me long enough to start an account here and discuss my situation.
    Thanks and cheers to all!

Melodyman is offline New Member
    Scratch all of that. I've done some reading and figured out what I'm gonna do. Going off the dbol . Taking a few months off and starting a legit cycle after.
    Thanks anyways to all. Got a lot of good info here from this forum.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the board.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodyman View Post
    Scratch all of that. I've done some reading and figured out what I'm gonna do. Going off the dbol . Taking a few months off and starting a legit cycle after.
    Thanks anyways to all. Got a lot of good info here from this forum.
    This is the smartest post I think I've ever seen anyone make on this site.. Welcome and good luck!

rage-lifter26 is offline New Member
    Its always wise to use the search first! Ha many questions will be answered that way.

mojo999 is offline Associate Member
    Hi and welcome... good luck on your quest bro...

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Welcome

dj erk15 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome brotha.

Thread Information