samlemon is offline Junior Member

First Time here. I need help lol

Im here because my class mate does roids and the results are mind blowing. before i consider doing it myself i educated myself on it...side effects/positive effects ext...
    yet i still have no idea how its properly done, the diffrence between them all. yet most of what is a better choice for my goals.

here is a little bio about me and my goals...

I just turned 24 with a fairly good body, nothing special but good lol. i want to gain muscle mass and get shreded (the typical beach body dream body) not to Huge or bulky like a cloud lol.

in 2 months i'll be graduating school and my job will be making me live a very active life style.

So im just looking for a 3 month cycle that will give me nice arms (muscle masS) and get me shredded (for sexy abs). and i'll maintain it all after the cycle is over naturally. my main goal is looks, not strenght or power.

i dont know what type of steroids to take. what is best for me.

i dont know what to do and end of a cycle on anything. its my first time here and i need help plz

i work out 5 times a day and on a strick nutrition plan

can someone please help me out by tellling me whats best for me? how much? how long? explain how to do a cycle in baby steps lol

thanks very much and i will be gratefull for who ever takes the time and answers my queshtions and give me advise

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Welcome, your gains will be base on your diet and training. I'm assuming you're already very active in the gym?

samlemon is offline Junior Member
    yes i started working out 3-5 days a week, working on diff muscle groups.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Your best bet would be to check out the nutrition section and see if you have that all dialed in. If you're just starting in the gym you'll probably see all the changes you're asking for naturally. Lots of people have this misconception that steroids will make them into the perfect beach body but they are sadly mistaken.

I'd suggest reading around the forum a bit and doing a bit of self educating then see where you'd like to go with things.

Always a good read to start.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...e#.UQith0K9Kc0

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome.

jsanman is offline Associate Member
    welcome !
    and as for what to take
    look into the nutrition as the guy above stated , this is what makes most of the difference
    and as for what hormone is best for your results , i believe is a mater of opinion , do your research on steroid profiles look into different labs and companies then decide what your best option is in getting where you wanna go. sounds like a rip off response , but there are a few dozen steroids and all do the same thing with variations in side affects and gains

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Welcome.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the board.

Trific is offline Member
    Howdy!

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Welcome and no steroid within 3 months IMO well get you the desired look your after, as im certain ive painted the picture in my head what your after, and i assure u that physique comes with years of training, not months.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information