Thread: New Male Member

JoosisLoose is offline New Member

Red face New Male Member

Howdy y'all, no I'm not from Texas...John is the name, I'm 37, 6'0" & 226 lbs...I live for hockey and I'm a pretty damn good frickin goaltender! New York City in the house. I look forward to talking to people that no a thing or 2 about training and ************.

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome.

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    You came to the right place. Welcome and read up. ...crazy mike

Welcome

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Welcome.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome!

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Welcome

Thanks fellas ...if any of you could take the time to comment on my "amavar/natty test shutdown" thread I'd appreciate it greatly. Anyone with any information that can share some light on my situation would have me thanking you for a long period of time. Again, thanks.

I'm not sure how to share theirs onto this thread, the app in my phone is a little screwy.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoosisLoose
    Thanks fellas ...if any of you could take the time to comment on my "amavar/natty test shutdown" thread I'd appreciate it greatly. Anyone with any information that can share some light on my situation would have me thanking you for a long period of time. Again, thanks.

I'm not sure how to share theirs onto this thread, the app in my phone is a little screwy.
    This would be a great place for you to start reading:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.UT0hhtq9Kc0

Here's the thread I posted...I just copied and pasted it to here. Thanks:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys & gals...I'm new to the steroid forums but I decided to sign up to seek some help because I'm tired of listening to idiots, meaning my friends at the gym that really don't know shizzz...some particulars on myself: I'm going to be 38 yrs old in May, I'm 6'0" 225lbs and in very good shape...I'm avidly athletic, namely hockey and I'm still hanging with the young pups playing nearly half my age...

But on to my problem: Trying to help in my training/leaning up and staying in shape to still be able to play hockey with those young'ns, I tried HGH first and it was working great...my recovery time was good and overall energy and level of play had me feeling like I was 25 again...not too mention sexually I was a monster...but then I did a win tab cycle 8-9 months into HGH to help shred some fat & noticed a huge drop off in libido/drive during...little willy wasn't working properly....so I immediately stopped the cycle and everything went back to normal, mostly...not 100% but better than when I was on them...I continued the HGH and then last April I decided to and was talked into doing a cycle of Anavars...they worked! I was stronger leaner and meaner but unfortunately a week before my cycles was up I had the libidos/sex drive willy problems. I didn't know about pcts or anything of that nature so I never did them. Nor did I cycle in any test to assist in any natty drop-off because I was uneducated on the subject & trusted nitwits telling me that that doesn't happen with wins & vars(I was told this all after the fact of my condition).

Now It's been almost a year and although at times my libidos decent on some days, for the most part it's gone and my relationship with my now ex gf has suffered from it bc I can barely get it up. Chicks don't dig soft wieners. Since January I have started a TRT program with my doctor but its only helping somewhat...I'm on 400 mg shots every 2 weeks. Not too mention when my blood was taken my levels seemed basically normal...What if anything can I do to help bring back willy and the boys? Was it the vars? Could I have been on the HGH too long and that messed with my HPTA??? Can I do a PCT or some HCG /NOLVADEX now to help bring back the natty test levels from prior to cycling? In the meantime I'm going to ask the doctor to up my dosage of test. Thanks guys. All your input is valued and appreciated greatly.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoosisLoose View Post
    Here's the thread I posted...I just copied and pasted it to here. Thanks:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys & gals...I'm new to the steroid forums but I decided to sign up to seek some help because I'm tired of listening to idiots, meaning my friends at the gym that really don't know shizzz...some particulars on myself: I'm going to be 38 yrs old in May, I'm 6'0" 225lbs and in very good shape...I'm avidly athletic, namely hockey and I'm still hanging with the young pups playing nearly half my age...

But on to my problem: Trying to help in my training/leaning up and staying in shape to still be able to play hockey with those young'ns, I tried HGH first and it was working great...my recovery time was good and overall energy and level of play had me feeling like I was 25 again...not too mention sexually I was a monster...but then I did a win tab cycle 8-9 months into HGH to help shred some fat & noticed a huge drop off in libido/drive during...little willy wasn't working properly....so I immediately stopped the cycle and everything went back to normal, mostly...not 100% but better than when I was on them...I continued the HGH and then last April I decided to and was talked into doing a cycle of Anavars...they worked! I was stronger leaner and meaner but unfortunately a week before my cycles was up I had the libidos/sex drive willy problems. I didn't know about pcts or anything of that nature so I never did them. Nor did I cycle in any test to assist in any natty drop-off because I was uneducated on the subject & trusted nitwits telling me that that doesn't happen with wins & vars(I was told this all after the fact of my condition).

Now It's been almost a year and although at times my libidos decent on some days, for the most part it's gone and my relationship with my now ex gf has suffered from it bc I can barely get it up. Chicks don't dig soft wieners. Since January I have started a TRT program with my doctor but its only helping somewhat...I'm on 400 mg shots every 2 weeks. Not too mention when my blood was taken my levels seemed basically normal...What if anything can I do to help bring back willy and the boys? Was it the vars? Could I have been on the HGH too long and that messed with my HPTA??? Can I do a PCT or some HCG/NOLVADEX now to help bring back the natty test levels from prior to cycling? In the meantime I'm going to ask the doctor to up my dosage of test. Thanks guys. All your input is valued and appreciated greatly.
    When was your last blood work? You basically shut down your natural testosterone and didn't replace it (very bad move!!!!). Your cycles were very poorly run. Your estrogen levels could be very high as well now if you're not taking any AI with your TRT. Blood work would be indicated at this time to know what is happening and what isn't working.

I just had recent bloowork done but have not received the results as of yet. When I first went on TRT free test was a little low but not ridiculously. Only minor disturbances like Vitamin D(waaay low) & cholesterol(moderately high) ...I know my cycles were ran poorly, but I'm trying to hit the reset button. Should I try NOLVADEX to suppress any est levels that may be high? Also I used a LOT Of GH for almost 14 months 6 days per week....has anyone ever heard of GH causing the brain to produce too much prolactin(a protein secreted by the PIT gland) to suppress test?

I'm trying to cover all basis here but I don't suspect the HGH use bc it occurred with the win orals first and then shut down hard with the vars.

Also I get tons of erections that even wake me up during the course of the night sometimes but during the day none, no urge.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome brother. Im from right across the water

Thanks my dudes

kitstreasure is offline Female Member
    Welcome.

Welcome!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Welcome

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Welcome! Everything you need to know is here.

Thread Information