jfero77 is offline New Member

skin and Bones 6'4 152 pounds!!

hello everyone im just gonna get str8 to the point im quite the ectomorph 21 years old at 6'4 and 152 pounds i look like im sick i hate it! now ive been lifting for about a year and bareley gained any weight, i wanna start a cycle and i know alot of you will tell me im too young for roids and you may be right HOWEVER im not too concerned about stunting my height at 6'4 ill risk and inch to be a lil heavier my goal i wanna look like is 200 pounds at around 5-7 percent bodyfat at the moment im at 6 percent bodyfat. ive also been consuming about 4,700 calories a day since november and even still i only managed to gain 3 pounds now if anyone can give me some advice on what my first cycle and what kinda gear i should be using and what dosage and what not id greatly appreicate it!! if you guys need anymore info about me feel free to ask!!

Brick is offline Member
    No one here will give you any steroid help.

However, the knowledge here regarding diet, nutrition and lifting routines is vast. Usually I blast young guys who want to jump the gun and use and abuse steroids early in life but I've been where you are so I'll make an exception.

First off. A few questions.

What is your lifting routine?
    1) how many days a week
    2) muscles/exercises per day
    3) set and rep scheme
    4) cardio, if any
    5) are you playing any sports or outside the gym activity including work

You say you eat 4,700 calories a day.
    Can you please post the foods and portion sizes you eat in a day.
    Do not over estimate on it if you are not weighing it with a scale as this will hurt you not help you.

What, if any, supplements do you take?

Lastly, we are not worried about 'stunting' your growth. We are worried about your body not being able to recover. This is more predominate in young males who have not finished developing their HPTA.

Before you respond read up on:
    The young and steroids
    HPTA
    How to bulk

If you are willing to take a slow, methodical approach to this then I am willing to help you.

kitstreasure is offline Female Member
    JFero, welcome to the board. You'll be more likely to get this kind of question answered over in the Q&A section of the board. It would also serve you well to go read up on the educational threads in the Anabolic Steroids section.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the board mate

DIET
    morning-3 jumbo eggs 2 cups of milk 2 peice of bread and a banana

lunch - a chicken sandwich (its canned so i just eat the whole can it says serving size 2.5) and a tuna sandwich (sunkist canned tuna serving saive 2.5) with 2 bannas

dinner 2 FAT peanut butter sandwiches 2 banana and 2 cups of milk

and throughtout the day i drink close to a gallon of water and i also eat 25 almounds and 30 walnuts a day

oh yeah and afterworkouts i have a optimum performane serious mass shake

Workout 5 times a week and hitting every msucle pretty much 1 once a week MAX a week zero cardio no supplements sep for horny goat weed but thats only to help with my erections since without aerobic activity my erections havent been as potent reps and sets are 15/12/10 at 3 sets each no work other than gym im pretty sedentry oh and im also taking a GNC multiviatmin

anything else ya need to know?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    21 is too young. more long term damage than short term beneffit. it's a bad bet.

first of all, get out of the mindset that you are going to change yourself in a few months. Please think in terms of years. more realastic. if you can't think in terms of years, then you are not the type that can succeed in this arena.

second. understand if you are twiggy, you are not eating enough. period.

third. if your muscles look like stretched out rubberbands, then you are not lifting enough. period.

it may take ten years, but you can change. thousands have. this is nothing new.

you say you are consuming 4,700 cals a day. show us. go to the diet section and post your diet with your macros per meal and macros per day.

next. have your thyroid checked out. it regulates metabolism.

I hate to say this, but you lifting for a year really means nothing. i've had injuries almost as long, and several.

Learn patience.

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Whole milk
    Zaxby's
    Pizza
    Icecream
    Peanut butter

Find a solid workout routine too. Eat everything you can every day and you will grow. You don't need steroids .

i know i dont 'need' steroids but it'd help at least speed the process im sure as soon as i get to 200 ill stop im not tryna be a ifbb pro or anything like that i just wanna decent build to me its really depressing when i see guys like a foot shorter than me at the gym that weigh more than me i mean would it really hurt me that much jus to hop on the juice to get to 200 lbs and then get off permmenantly?

Just eat, man. Train hard and eat all you can. You will grow very fast, no questions asked.

got i! also is there anyway at all that i can slow down my metablosim at all? any technique? pill w/e?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome, the problem is your diet.

Quote Originally Posted by jfero77
    got i! also is there anyway at all that i can slow down my metablosim at all? any technique? pill w/e?
    Just eat as much as you can and train like a beast on a solid workout routine and don't worry about this stuff.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Welcome.

Like the others have said; you need to learn to eat properly before you learn to use AAS. If you do a cycle now, you likely will not keep any of it because you have not built a foundation for any new muscle to grow on. You first need to build some solid dense muscle in order to maintain any new muscle. Then, you need to eat more to maintain your new muscle. It’s all about eating. Figure out your TDEE and up your cals at least 500 each day to gain some weight. Workout regularly and eat a high calorie clean balanced diet. There's no magic pill. The magic is EATING.

Post your intended diet here including macros and the pros in there will assist you in tweaking your diet to fit your intended goals. Good luck!

Nutritional Forum

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UHNufa7X_fs

Hard Gainers - Gaining Weight

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.UISXU2fX_ft

could my weight and strength also be a result from just natural low test? is a blood test the only way to know for sure if your naturally occuring test is low?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jfero77 View Post
    could my weight and strength also be a result from just natural low test? is a blood test the only way to know for sure if your naturally occuring test is low?
    I responded to your thread in the Q&A.

docjnsn is offline New Member

Welcome to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    I responded to your thread in the Q&A.
    I just joined here myself and have already learned a lot from reading some of the forums. I had your same problem when I was younger, finished high school at 6'6" and 170lbs. It took about 8 years of eating and training but was able to put on about 70lbs naturally so I know it can be done. Good luck and I hope you're able to reach your goals.

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome.

Aziz is offline Associate Member
    Welcome

Aziz

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jfero77 View Post
    hello everyone im just gonna get str8 to the point im quite the ectomorph 21 years old at 6'4 and 152 pounds i look like im sick i hate it! now ive been lifting for about a year and bareley gained any weight, i wanna start a cycle and i know alot of you will tell me im too young for roids and you may be right HOWEVER im not too concerned about stunting my height at 6'4 ill risk and inch to be a lil heavier my goal i wanna look like is 200 pounds at around 5-7 percent bodyfat at the moment im at 6 percent bodyfat. ive also been consuming about 4,700 calories a day since november and even still i only managed to gain 3 pounds now if anyone can give me some advice on what my first cycle and what kinda gear i should be using and what dosage and what not id greatly appreicate it!! if you guys need anymore info about me feel free to ask!!
    Gosh, I used to be excactly your size. Change your routines for the next couple of years and then start a cycle. If your like me you will end up gaining about 100 pounds. It will take some time but you will get there. Good luck.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Welcome! Everything you need to know is here.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Too young for AAS. At your age you should be able to put on 25 lbs with diet, force feeding and training like an animal. If you are unable to do that then you really aren't ready for cycling yet. Read up around here and study up, listenn and you will be able to gain enough knowledge to make better decisions. Good luck ...crazy mike

fishizzle0927 is offline Associate Member
    welcome, eat sleep train educate patience and intesity

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the board.

Thread Information