gabulldog6 is offline New Member

Need some advice, new member

Just joined read a lot of the threads very knowledgable people. Unlike myself. Honestly I screwed up by taking someones advice at the gym. Im 33 191lbs 6FT. He gave me turanibol told me if I wanted to gain muscle and harden up it was good. I took it for 6 weeks and had to stop I felt dehydrated as hell constantly. Would wake up at night about 5 times to chug water. Now that Im off I feel even worse. I did read about a PCT you should take which he did not tell me so I ordered advanced PCT been on that about 2 weeks. Feel a little better but not a hundred percent yet.

Someone told me to try sustanon 300mg a week alone for 10 weeks injecting once a week. Then do a recovery. Should I try this. Will it break me out like crazy not looking to break out.

Any suggestions would be great

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Welcome. You should give your body time to recover from the first cycle, ultimately get some blood work done and see if you're in the normal ranges for your age. If you're considering running another you should stick to a test e or test c only cycle. The bloating and acne is mainly food related but you'll need to control your estrogen with the use of a AI.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome aboard..

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Welcome to the board. You came to the right place for you education. "Soar" told you right so I agree. What done is done, but please hold off on doing anything until you read,read read and get your questions in order so these guys can help you move forward. Good luck to you ...crazy mike

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Welcome to the Forums!

Please post any of your AAS questions, including stats, in the Q&A Anabolic Forum for a better response and more traffic. This will enable others to view and respond as well.

Thanks!

Anabolic Q&A Forum.

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...S#.UIDcDq7X_fs

Thanks guys I will visit the Dr next week to get some blood work done. Do I tell him what Im thinking or trying to do. Be upfront with him?

Also in the meantime should I get on anything whats a good PCT? Someone told me to take sus to get test in me. Of course thats a gym guy and you see what that did to me the first time

John Andrew is offline Member
    There are answers here for all of your questions, If you need to know more post in the appropriate place. Good luck. John

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Welcome

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Welcome

Thread Information