Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TOMMYLEE is offline New Member

Hello, just joined

32 years old
    200 lbs...197-202
    5'9
    I have always tried to stay in shape; however, in the last year, I have packed on some pounds.
    I have gotten back into working out...nothing serious, just throwing some weights around several times a week and trying to eat right. I feel wore out. So, this is the part you are waiting for. My dude hooked me up with guy and got me some TEST CYP. Guy does this stuff all the time; but, dude doesn't have the okay from the miss to go green light. However, miss is an RN and gave me my first pinch on the right cheek last night. I'm doing the same days as guy is doing (wednesday and sunday)...he calls it the church cycle....aka, I call the righteous roids. Anyhow, guy says that this will put me back into the game. Lets make it clear...I'm new to this, never thought I would be here, and have questions ...just as noobs will have. Hopefully folks are learning stuffs right here and right now.
    1. The TEST went in after the area had been cleaned, and after some blood and oil came out. Not much really, but when it touches your briefs, it will look like quite a bit as it will spread out. I have read that this is normal. Correct if need be. We were all dumb as this was the first pinch. I didn't have a bandaide ready... I will have next time. I used a 22 needle and punched 1ml or 300mg as I had been informed. The vile had no labels. I didnt like this, but I trust guy and so does dude so miss just said okay and pinched. Miss said next time she will use the Z method. Everything seems okay. I hate needles and couldn't do this myself. Miss did a great job as far as I'm concerned...I was just worried that the load had backed out of the pinch site...any comments, suggestions, concerns?
    2. I have read that it will take some time to KICK in. I woke up last night at 2am with my belly growling. I have eaten all day. And, at 5am I had a rock hard package for the lady. This happens all the time, just not at 5am. Surely, I am not feeling anything from a pinch I got last night...am I? Is this placebo paranoia? I didn't get up to eat at 2am; rather, I laid there for some time and went back to sleep. I did, however, have to do the deed at 5am...I wasn't able to roll over and sleep on it. So, question #2. How long for the KICK?
    3. YOU ask what are my goals. I just want to see what I can achieve. I want to slim the waist and pack on sum muscle. I'm gonna try and work out 4-5 times wkly. I did abs today and will do arms tomorrow with dude and so on. Will prob hit the gym with dude 3 times a week and do the rest here. Any supplements you guys recommend that I take while doing this? I have muscle milk and body fortress creatine. I hear this is to sugary and bla bla. Drop it and reload with some others? I take a multivitamin once a day and have started milk thistle. Dude also gave me some TAMOXIFEN CITRATE that he picked up from a friend...it's liquid, nasty looking pepto stuffs in a 20mg/ml 60ml bottle. Can anyone tell me anything about this product and how I should consume it when the time comes.
    4. The first week will be 1ml/300mg per two pinches divided between Wednes&Sunday for a total of 600mg that week. Everyweek after shall be 1.5ml/450mg times 2 for a total of 900mg. Does this sound okay to you for a first timer? All advice welcome.
    5. Anything that you would like to add...I would love to hear about it and will seriously consider advice, concerns and answer any questions you may have for me. Thanks in advance.

RipOwens is offline Member
    Welcome, try to post this in the appropriate forum section where u might get better feedback.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Welcome to the Forums Tommy!

Please post any of your AAS questions, including stats, in the Q&A Anabolic Forum for a better response and more traffic. This will enable others to view and respond as well.

Thanks!

Anabolic Q&A Forum.

ANABOLIC STEROIDS - QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

TOMMYLEE is offline New Member
    10-4. Thanks

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    welcome

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Cool, welcome. ..crazy mike

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    welcome

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the board.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Welcome mate

Doom44 is offline Member
    Welcome

thehor is offline Member
    Welcome

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Welcome

Thread Information