Thread: Introduction

Frostbite is offline New Member

Introduction

Hey everyone, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

I'm a 37 (almost 38) year old guy that works in the IT field. I've been lifting on and off since high school and I've gotten to the point where I've started considering trying out AAS just to experience them. So I found this forum and saw it was a good place to learn, so here I am. Hopefully in the coming months I'll be able to pick up some really good info and hopefully learn from the lessons that some of the more experienced members have gone through.

I've been lifting consistently for the past 2 years now pretty much every week (had to take a week off here and there for work and such). The gym we have at work is small, but it's in excellent condition and while it doesn't have all the machines I'd like it does have all the basics so I can get several different exercises per body part. Right now I'm working on a 6 on / 1 off split with Sunday being my rest day and each body part pretty much getting it's own day (abs 2x a week). I do cardio in the evenings for an hour 3-4 times a week to help keep the BF down and combat any fat gains from the extra food intake.

As for my stats, as I said I'm almost 38, 215 lbs at about 12-15% BF depending on the week. I try to stay with a pretty strict diet of 350g of protein, 3,000 calories a day. My sugar I try to keep under 100g a day, but I have to admit some days I fall off the wagon. I use an app to track my meals and help keep me in my target area for daily consumption.

Anyway, I think that's enough for now. Hope to chat with everyone more over time!

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Welcome aboard Frost!

Enjoy your stay!

3day is offline Member
    Welcome.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    welcome

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Welcome

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the board.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100

thehor is offline Member
    Welcome.

Thread Information