Vinuzzi is offline New Member

First cycle advice needed

Hey, so I'm 24 yrs old, 5'8", about 165 pounds body fat last checked 10% via hand held machine....
    Been training seriously since 18. Always been a hard gainer...take in roughly 3000 calories a day, seem to have bit of fat upper abdomen and not sure if I have Gyno but nips r puffy and pointy when warm, when cold they look ideal for me...if I pinch them I feel small hard fibrous tissue..no pain tenderness or itchiness..is it just breast tissue or is this Gyno?
    Started supplements around age 21 with natty test boosters, last year tried pro hormones such as h-drol and propradrol. Got solid but my goals are to put on mass and strength without getting a bad case of Gyno...
    Made a mistake this past week which is why I joined the forum to get sound advice...bought 2 vials of test cyp (not sure if I can say the brands?) also got dbol , anastrazole PO and nolva PO. I thought I'd be able to pin but I wimped out half because when drawing up in a 22 gauge it just went way too slow for my comfort...so I'm questioning the source, hear good quality test should be like water? Anyway I started the dbol which I know is a no no. 25mg ED. I'm on day 2....not sure ill be able to get more test from a better source or man up to inject what I have...therefore, would like some advice on continuing with dbol only...I plan on using nolva 20mg ED for pct...should I incorporate a test booster like hcgenerate after pct? During? Also will take adex 1mg EOD starting week 2. Just curious...if I can get a hold of better test can I start that towards the end of dbol cycle(4-6 weeks from now). Again thanks for listening...would appreciate any help cuz I know I'm not in a good spot right now. Thanks!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the board. repost in the aas q&a section for more views and responses to you questions.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Quote Originally Posted by brazey
    Welcome to the board. repost in the aas q&a section for more views and responses to you questions.
    ^^^^

welcome

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Welcome, wasn't this posted some where else? ...crazy mike

Tennis_tom is offline New Member
    welcome matee

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Welcome

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    welcome

thehor is offline Member
    Welcome.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome