Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By El_Dad

Thread: New Member and user, Guide on my journey to greatness

El_Dad is offline New Member

New Member and user, Guide on my journey to greatness

Hello, I'm 21 years old and have been dedicated and committed to building muscle for the past 4 months now, I've lifted weights off and on for the past year and a half , but not as serious and dedicated as now, I've seen results that I am pleased with, but I still want the edge, for the first 3 months I was taking a mass gainer and now this last month I stopped due to the bloating and cause I've considered to starting taking "testosterones" I was pitched the idea from a friend whos dad used to take, and I've been getting information from my friends dad (BIG MOFO) and my friend who will start with me in 2 weeks, now that it's getting closer to start getting more serious I've been researching alot more and if come across this awesome forum. So in 2 weeks I will start by taking Testosterone 400 (Propionate 50mg, Undeclyate 50mg, Cyponiate 150mg, and Enathate 150mg) and Deca - Durabolin 300mg. I plan on taking twice a week (Tue and Thur) and getting back on a lean protein. Also how fast will I start seeing results, because I plan on telling my peers that I just starting taking HGH. Any tips, suggestion, or feedback is welcome, Thanks

Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Welcome

People would say
    1.way to young
    2. Barely any training
    3. What are your stats?
    you don't have pct planned and quit frankly need a ton of research before even considering using aas IMO
    Also this is obviously your first cycle so I would not recommend using deca for your first so you can gauge your bodys reaction to regular testosterone when you are ready to cycle properly
    Last edited by Pittsburgh412; 05-23-2013 at 01:01 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Repost in the anabolic Q&A for answers. But you are eons away from being ready.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

My stats? As in what am I lifting? I'm sorry but the online lingo needs to be broken down for me, also what's pct planning? And that's why I'm here for a bunch of information and research, yeah I thought bout just taking the testosterone at first after reading a couple threads, but my friend is just listening to what his dad is telling him, but I don't think I will be taking the Deca , thanks for the feedback and I rather have advice from a whole community then just one person...

Quote Originally Posted by El_Dad
    My stats? As in what am I lifting? I'm sorry but the online lingo needs to be broken down for me, also what's pct planning? And that's why I'm here for a bunch of information and research, yeah I thought bout just taking the testosterone at first after reading a couple threads, but my friend is just listening to what his dad is telling him, but I don't think I will be taking the Deca, thanks for the feedback and I rather have advice from a whole community then just one person...
    Stats = height,weight,bf,sex,age(which you said already)
    PCT=Post Cycle Therapy using consisting of Nolvadex & Clomid to boost your Testosterone Syntonization back to normal
    You also need an AI
    AI=Aromatise Inhibiter (Anti conversion of testosterone to estrogen) usually Armidex
    You also need HCG
    HCG= something derived from pregnant women urine to keep your nuts from acting like its extremely cold out (shrinking)
    You also need ALOT more research

Welcome

6ft, 185lbs... And I'ma have to lookup everything else you said after that, your right I have a lot of research to do and thats why im here,I'm in no rush, I have no problem postponing, I rather do it the right way then do it at all, thanks for the feedback
    Java Man likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Dad
    6ft, 185lbs... And I'ma have to lookup everything else you said after that, your right I have a lot of research to do and thats why im here,I'm in no rush, I have no problem postponing, I rather do it the right way then do it at all, thanks for the feedback
    I'm glad you took the right path, better then having do do TRT your entire life

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the board.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Welcome

Nicholas1 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome, you need pct to avoid estrogen

02hero is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome man, don't wanna nag, but I'd recommend a little research on pct && save your first cycle for test only. I promise you won't be disappointed with the results of a test cycle with proper pct.

Quote Originally Posted by Fcarey32
    Welcome man, don't wanna nag, but I'd recommend a little research on pct && save your first cycle for test only. I promise you won't be disappointed with the results of a test cycle with proper pct.
    Thanks for the advice, can you suggest a good pct?

Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh412

I'm glad you took the right path, better then having do do TRT your entire life
    Why kinda of pct would you suggest?

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    welcome!

PCT is generally nolvadex 40/20/20/20 , clomid 100/50/50/50

For my cycles I did

Week1-6: nolvadex 40mgs/day
    Week3-6: nolvadex 20mgs/day
    Week1-6:aromasin 20-25mgs/day
    The HCG dosing is completely dependent on cycle length but I like to start it a few weeks prior to PCT. and I like to stay away from clomid due to its ocular sides, it's alot to give up for the small benefits it can provide. && doesnt well with nolvadex.

But I suggest doing some research && actually learning what these SERM's & AI's actually do to your body && understand their upmost significance.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Ok buddy. As you can see yourself you know nothing abut what you are planning to do. Just like hey said, too young NO training experience, no knowlegde of PCT or Ai so you don't get female boob, ya what them. You should settle down and get some education. You are so far away. Your friends don;t know and I tell you, This is me, the Test 400 or 450 blend is crap. It has a very high PIP ( u know what that is) The esters don't mix, you know what esters are. So I'm not trying to be mean or put you down, just showing you how much you need to learn. So I we're glad you came here to learn how to do it correctly. ...crazy mike

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Welcome

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Dad View Post
    That's refreshing to read. Many don't take this approach. Glad to see youre being intelligent and patient about it. Welcome!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome

Sgtmiles is offline New Member
    Welcome

Thread Information