Zer0h is offline New Member

First time riding a bike, need input (cliffs)

(Cliffs at bottom)
    Hey guys, I was going to run my first cycle of var only and needed some input from you guys. I've been lurking the last few days and know right away this subject matter is detested by alot of you, but, I have very specific goals and am under the impression such a cycle would be good for me. Allow me to elaborate:

First off, I've been lifting for 8 years now, I started as a freshman in HS at 150lbs and bulked my way up to 215lbs (16%BF) naturally and made the transition from powerlifting into bodybuilding. Obviously both sports go hand in hand, so it was not a huge leap, just a different style of training. I'm very formidable with my training and hav my routine and diet down to a science, I'm currently 197lbs and about 9 % body fat. I don't want to put I much more size but rather really lean out. It's my understanding that var as a standalone (correct me if I'm wrong) is an amazing cutting AAS. I'm looking to get to sub 7% BF and then maintain with diet and training there after. I have a terribly hard time developing quality oblique and oblique muscles, although I've just began focusing on them as of late, I'm trying to get my goal physique by my birthday at the end of June and for the 4th of July. I'm currently training 7 days a week on a 4 day split an d inincorporate weak point training every day so unusually hit each group 2 times a week.

Current macro is 2900 cals (only micro I worry about is 250-270g of protein) and I have a highly physical and demanding job as a tradesman.

So, as for a cycle of the var what i was thinking of running (again, I'm totally knew to this, I don't know much about AAS other than what i have read on a few , Var being my main Interest)

Week 1: 60mgs
    Week 2: 80mgs
    Week 3: 100mgs
    Week 4: 100mgs
    Week 5: 100mgs

On this cycle I'm not expecting to nor do I want to put on much mass, I'm looking to retain muscle hardness and shred up more. Please, I understand there is alot of hye for this cycle and people push other stuff on here, but consider my goals and let me know if you think it's reasonable to think this would be a good cycle for me. I have a source that has it to sale and I was lookin to pick it up THURSDAY and start FRIDAY. Also, if I need a PCT using the above cycle what would I use. Thanks guys, any advice or comments would be appreciated, stay safe brahs.

>OP is 5'10" 197lbs 9% BF
    >lifting for 8 years all natty
    >DOES NOT want to put on much more size, just develop some quality lean muscle and really shredd up
    >trains 7 days a week and has a very physical job as a tradesman
    >stand alone Var cycle is preferred route
    >looking to really develop serratus and obliques and get rid of extra visceral fat.
    >assumes 4-6 lbs of gains at most
    >just started EC stack 2 days ago, wondering if it would be safe to use as alternative for clen (as I can't obtain it under my time frame)
    >Has a source to get Var this Thursday, which is why I was hoping to get some feedback ASAP

Fire away brahs, appreciate it.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    You'll want to repost this in the q&a section. Now you are going to get about 20 different members typing "welcome" to bump their post count.

Why do you want to run var alone? Can you tell me what the negative implications are for running var alone?

How old are you?

If you don't know what to take for PCT, how can you possibly propose that you are ready for a cycle?

Why not just run the ECA stack and see where that takes you? 7% body fat and under is going to be very difficult to maintain.

What the hell is with the "riding a bike" and "cliffs"? I thought I was opening a thread about mountain biking.
    Last edited by JWP806; 05-28-2013 at 09:54 PM.

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Please repost this in ANABOLIC STEROIDS - QUESTIONS & ANSWERS the members there are very knowledgeable and will be able to offer you the most assistance.

RT2011 is offline New Member
    New guy on here as well and kinda new 2 gear but yea q's and a,s sounds better to put this!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    welcome you look good mate

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Your proposed cycle is a terrible idea. You always need test when cycling as you'll see if you do your research.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100

thehor is offline Member
    Welcome.

zplayer1 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

John Cluso is offline Banned
    welcome

Jayprice is offline Junior Member
    JWP806, some ppl call taking a cycle "riding a bike" or "cycling on a bike"

Thread Information