Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mavrick

Thread: First Cycle Test Cyp

Mavrick is offline New Member

Wink First Cycle Test Cyp

Good day. After burying myself in this site for months I've decided to a cycle of some test.

Stats:
    36 years old
    6'2"
    248lbs
    Weight/Cross training/ MMA for 20 years
    15% BF
    Active 5 days a week

This is the first time for me so I've decided to go with 600 mg of test cyp 300mg twice a week just to see how I react to AAS. The thing is I don't want to gain 20 pounds. I just want to stay 250 (maybe a bit heavier) I also am looking forward to the "feeling" more than anything. A Few of my friends that do the gear all say they feel amazing. I want to feel amazing. Anyone think I'm foolish for want to juice up to feel good?

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome

Thanks bro

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Welcome

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Welcome.

I understand where you're coming from, being on high levels of testosterone does make one feel incredible. But, juicing simply for the mental high is drug abuse in my book. Sorry just being honest with my opinion. You're a long time MMA fighter so I'm sure you're in phenomenal shape, so if not to gain or otherwise augment your physical appearance and strength why would you mess with your delicately balanced endocrine system? That doesn't make logical sense.

You say you're at 15%bf at 6'2" and 248lbs. You'd be a monster if you cut to below 10%. Your cycle is wrong for that though. That's a bulking cycle you outlined. What about PCT (Post Cycle Therapy ) to bring your natural test production back to normal levels afterward? Have you given any thought to that?

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    Welcome.

I understand where you're coming from, being on high levels of testosterone does make one feel incredible. But, juicing simply for the mental high is drug abuse in my book. Sorry just being honest with my opinion. You're a long time MMA fighter so I'm sure you're in phenomenal shape, so if not to gain or otherwise augment your physical appearance and strength why would you mess with your delicately balanced endocrine system? That doesn't make logical sense.

You say you're at 15%bf at 6'2" and 248lbs. You'd be a monster if you cut to below 10%. Your cycle is wrong for that though. That's a bulking cycle you outlined. What about PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) to bring your natural test production back to normal levels afterward? Have you given any thought to that?
    600mg of test/week can be either a bulking or cutting cycle... diet dependent..

but yea if its a 'high' your after, there are better things out there than test for this

I have the pct handled. As for your opinion on what you define as drug abuse, I disagree. I should have been more precise; I want to gain an edge, feel incredible, lift really heavy weight, get thicker, more defined, workout longer, perform better, move quicker, be more aggressive and feel bulletproof. Now as first time user what would one suggest?

Quote Originally Posted by Mavrick View Post
    I have the pct handled. As for your opinion on what you define as drug abuse, I disagree. I should have been more precise; I want to gain an edge, feel incredible, lift really heavy weight, get thicker, more defined, workout longer, perform better, move quicker, be more aggressive and feel bulletproof. Now as first time user what would one suggest?
    OK that's different. Now that you have been more precise that makes sense. I don't think we disagree, I just didn't have all the information. As I worded it verbatim "But, juicing simply for the mental high is drug abuse in my book". As Kronik said above, diet is going to determine whether you 600mg test cuts you or bulks you. I would post this in the diet section. Those guys (and girls) are wizards for that. Good luck in hitting your goals.

Thanks man. Do you know where i can get info on everything I should check in my bloodwork before I start blasting?

Thanks man. Do you know where i can get info on everything I should check in my bloodwork before I start blasting?
    Sure thing

Here: **CONFIDENTIAL** BLOOD TESTING and 5 Day STEROID CLEANSE!

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good day. After burying myself in this site for months I've decided to a cycle of some test.

Stats:
    36 years old
    6'2"
    248lbs
    Weight/Cross training/ MMA for 20 years
    15% BF
    Active 5 days a week

This is the first time for me so I've decided to go with 600 mg of test cyp 300mg twice a week just to see how I react to AAS. The thing is I don't want to gain 20 pounds. I just want to stay 250 (maybe a bit heavier) I also am looking forward to the "feeling" more than anything. A Few of my friends that do the gear all say they feel amazing. I want to feel amazing. Anyone think I'm foolish for want to juice up to feel good?
    have you had your hormones tested? for all you know you need hrt... if not, dont look for a fix from aas or other drugs, that is the start to a bad path imo...

This site is awesome How many people had to die before the Internet

What? I want to go down the road. I'm still an athlete. I want to get stronger feel good. I'm 36. I'm sore for three days after a football game
    Java Man likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    have you had your hormones tested? for all you know you need hrt... if not, dont look for a fix from aas or other drugs, that is the start to a bad path imo...
    ▼▼▼

What? I want to go down the road. I'm still an athlete. I want to get stronger feel good. I'm 36. I'm sore for three days after a football game
    See how it feels at 42!

I can only imagine. Feels like I walked away from a car wreck after the game

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the Board.

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Welcome

thehor is offline Member
    Welcome.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100

zena209 is offline Junior Member
    welcome

kitstreasure is offline Female Member

Crazy Chris is offline Junior Member
    Welcome!

Your first cycle looks good to me.
    It's difficult to predict how much you gain, that's mostly up to your diet. And the most of your gains will be water the first cycle anyway.

And of course you should take test to feel good!
    Your own health and well being should always come in first hand!

huggy008 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

Thread Information