ndoilpatch is offline New Member

New guy with Gear and needing to learn...HELP please.

Stats:
    34 years old
    6' 180lbs
    15%-17% body fat
    Athletic cardio wise
    Nutrition is high protein (trying for 400-500g daily) consisting of chicken, yogurt, tuna, red meat, as well as supplement skakes & bars (Muscle Tech Whey Elite shake & PowerBar bars)

Current supplements:
    Troxyphen (2x daily)
    Amino Prime (2x daily w/shake and/or bar)
    Creatine (Body Fortress 1-2 48g scoops daily)
    One A Day Men's multi vitamin

I recently purchased injectable Deca 250mg & Test 250mg that I would like to stack. However, I am totally new and have researched and know I am not ready as I do not have a 'base' plan set up nor do I have a post cycle therapy plan setup either. I would like to gain expert advice here as to a complete program design from the stack to nutrition tips.

Since starting my current nutrition and supplement plan I feel stronger but am not gaining ANY mass. I lose fat and feel stronger but can not put on muscle mass. I will admit that my job keeps me in my pickup most of the here in the oil field but I try to get out and about some. At home I workout 3-5 times a week for 1 hour a session. My workout mainly consists of curls, incline and decline barbells, push up sets, pull up sets, resistant band training, and treadmill. I do not have gym access.

Goals are:

I would like to reach 200lbs and 8-10% body fat. I am determined and will follow a plan religiously, but need help creating the correct plan.

ANY help would be appreciated.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Start with your nutrition - ideally in the nutrition section. List everything you ate today with the macros.

Have you calculated your TDEE using your LBM? This will tell you your maintenance calories. If you aren't eating at least 500 calories above your LBM-based TDEE, you will never gain size even with steroids .

Drop the protein bars. They are nothing more than candy bars with protein added. Watch the shakes and avoid any with maltodextrin.

The first cycle should really only be testosterone . Do you have your AI and PCT compounds?

How long have you been weight training for?

thehor is offline Member
    Welcome.

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome.

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Welcome

ndoilpatch is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info and quick reply Ink. My TDEE is about 2500 for maintenance and 2750 for bulking. I am usually around 2800 or so a day. I will drop the protein bars ASAP, thanks. I do not have AI or PCT compounds as I was wanting to get advice onto which stack or single AAS would be best to start with, thus affecting which AI/PCT to choose. I have been weight training for the past 4 months post a shoulder injury which hindered my upper body and arm workouts for nearly a year. This led me to only be able to do cardio on my treadmill and situps. My shoulder is healed now. What would you recommend for a testosterone cycle in terms of type/dosage/frequency/duration? Same question for AI/PCT. Thanks again.

John Cluso is offline Banned
    Welcome

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

huggy008 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    welcome

zdet77 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome!

Jayprice is offline Junior Member
    You don't need 400 to 500 grams of protein a day. It should be closer to 200 if you only weight 180. Too much protein is bad on your heart.

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome

zplayer1 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

Thread Information