jamesthompson91 is offline New Member

ketosis and testosterone, whilst cutting help and advice needed?

Ok 1stly I'm sorry if I'm doing this wrong but I'm not big on forums and unsure how they work, so I found a relative one to post on. That been said...
    I'm 21 6ft 1inc 80kg and down to 12% bf my diet is ok quick example...

Morning:
    Half a shake 30g
    Morning cardio for 20mins HIIT usually
    5/6 eggwhites 1 hole egg 30g cheese or some bacon served on top of spinach.
    Green tea
    20g peanut butter= 12g fat

2nd meal
    Usually 200g of chicken grilled on a Forman served with handful of greens, spinach I like to add small serving of tinned chopped tomatoes to add some flavour and moisture
    20g peanut butter= 12g fat

Pre workout,
    I take an ECA stack or simple black coffe and caffeine as well as 10g of creatine
    Mid way through workout I have half a protein shake
    Post workout full shake 2scoops and another 10g of creatine.

3rd meal usually about 30 mins after workout
    Another meat serving that will give me 50g proteins. No carbs usually again with brockerly or spinach.

4th and 5th
    Usually relatively close to the second meal.

Using fitness pal on average it says
    I consume 65g fat (sure this should be higher)
    243g of proteins
    18g carbs

so not going to go too much into it. I'm doing a ketosis diet and I consume 2200 kcal in a mix of proteins and the remaining in good fats and what have you. I get 300g protein in daily. I have 1 refeed day a week in which I eat pretty much what I want. What I would like to know is how effective a testosterone cycle will be, should I maybe up carbs or will my refeed dates service for my cut? When is the best time to take test, around my refeed and dieting? And finally are there any other good supplements I could be taking to help myself in anyway possible? I read about anabolic pump and P-slim to take on refeed to up my glycogen uptake during insulin spikes?!? I say all this loosely as I have no actual background in this and is all based on what I have read, and these days everything seems to contradict them selfs. Should I maybe scrap ketosis and just aim to lean gain on test? Thanks for any help in advanced, sorry if anything I have said is naive but the best way for me to find out is asking.
    Last edited by jamesthompson91; 06-15-2013 at 06:48 PM.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Welcome. By the majority of members on any forum you are considered to young to use to use AAS. However, you may post your AAS questions in the ANABOLIC STEROIDS - QUESTIONS & ANSWERS the members there are very knowledge le and will be able to offer you the most assistance.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    welcome

Thread Information