Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By stpete
  • 1 Post By stpete
  • 1 Post By *Admin*
  • 2 Post By zplayer1

Thread: Ar-r

zplayer1 is offline Junior Member

Ar-r

Hi all, just and update about my Ar-r experience. I didn't receive any response from the now 3 emails I have sent them no conformation no help from them at all. This is not the way I thought this was going to be. Very disappointed. I work hard for my money as I believe most here do and I don't like getting treated like this. If the order that will be great. I will update regardless Thanks

stpete is offline Banned
    Well i can tell you that you will be taken care of. There must be a little glitch somewhere. AR-R has his own sub forum here and you should post there. He is good for his word or he wouldn't be here. I have had nothing but good dealings w/the man in the last 5 years or so.

If you can't find the sub forum let me know and i will direct you there. You will get what you ordered.
    Java Man likes this.

stpete is offline Banned
    Here's your help.

QUESTIONS and COMMENTS ON AR-R's PRODUCTS

Post your concerns there. He is a man of his word.
    Java Man likes this.

Thanks

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've ordered from AR-R before, on a Tuesday, got my order the following week on a Thursday and im in the UK. Very efficient.

How long ago did you order your stuff and where are you? Pretty sure they said you need to allow up to 3 business weeks for the time it takes for something to reach you.

Also you should have gotten a tracking number. I suggest you have a look on your account of what you ordered and monitor that each day for updates.

John Cluso is offline Banned
    Thanks for the update

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by zplayer1 View Post
    Hi all, just and update about my Ar-r experience. I didn't receive any response from the now 3 emails I have sent them no conformation no help from them at all. This is not the way I thought this was going to be. Very disappointed. I work hard for my money as I believe most here do and I don't like getting treated like this. If the order that will be great. I will update regardless Thanks

First your in the wrong area to post this
    Second when did you email him and why 3 times? If it was over the weekend many times business is taken care of on Weekdays as with most person he does have a family as well and does not sit waiting for emails around the clock nor do his staff...
    Third there could be a glitch in the system that has not allowed the email to go through as suggested things do happen...
    Forth you should have waited for contact before trying to wrong someone's name... we all work hard for our money...
    Fifth we would not have him here and he would not have so many excellent reviews if he was taking members money...
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

I checked out under guest I ordered June 10th and got no email conformation yet I will wait a see what happens. Thanks

I am not trying to wrong any ones name I am telling my experience. I ordered on June 10th no conformation email. I emailed them on June 12th then again on the 13th then again this Saturday. So I will say they are closed I got that like I said just telling my experience. If all turns out fine I will post that as well this is not intended to bash them. Thanks

Plus to don't think there trying to rip me off but the customer service has not been there for me so I don't know what else to tell you

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Relax. As said many times, this isn't Walmart.

Jayprice is offline Junior Member
    Like I said in one of your previous threads, I ordered mine on the 9th and received it on Friday. You'll probably get it today or tomorrow. I think the return addy said Texas so it also depends on where you live.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    PM arr your name and order number. They have the best products and service in the game. By the time this back and forth is over you'll prob receive the research supplies before the post office even updates the status to out for delivery.

Just an update i will eat a little crow here. I have received my stuff. Sorry for all the paranoia. It took 7 days so all my time wasted on worrying was counterproductive to say the least. Thanks to all who replied. Next Time i will sit back and chill. All good in my book. Thanks
    Flagg and OdinsOtherSon like this.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zplayer1 View Post
    Just an update i will eat a little crow here. I have received my stuff. Sorry for all the paranoia. It took 7 days so all my time wasted on worrying was counterproductive to say the least. Thanks to all who replied. Next Time i will sit back and chill. All good in my book. Thanks
    That's good of you to be humble.

Remember, nothing in this game happens over night

Jayprice is offline Junior Member
    True that, flagg

Thread Information