drew1111 is offline New Member

Hey everyone. Starting my 1st cycle tomorrow. Just a few questions..???

New to this new way of life and starting my 1st cycle tomorrow.
    I've done my research but A few things still aren't clear to me.

I'm 6'1
    30 yrs
    200lbs
    9-11% body fat ( due to a recent tear in my leg that just healed in about 7 weeks)

Training for 14 years now.
    My body fluctuates quite rapidly plus or minus 5-8 pounds withing a day or a few days. Not all the time but I do play a lot of sports and have for obvious resons stopped all of that activity. I'm at the gym 5-6 days. This is only due to the fact that I can't recover fast enough from my previous workouts. I flollowed the advanced Bill Pearl bodybuilding for quite some time alternating other workouts in ever few months. My gains have been amzing but i have plateaud.

Bench: 435lbs.. unoffical 465 to chest
    Squat: 405lbs at 90 degrees
    deadlift: 605lbs

My strength is good but I wouuld like to bulk and i wouldn't mind a little more strength.. lol Who wouldn't?

I'll be running Test Sustanon 250 eod at 150mg (525mg per week) Now I know this 2nd part is frowned upon among most. Trembelone acetate at 75mg eod along with the test.

I was thinking..

wk 1-12 (maybe 16): 525mg per week
    wk 1-8..Tren : 75mg per week

Now this is where i'm a bit confused... Do I have to run HCG when I start this cycle?
    Do I wait to run my PCT 18 days after I'm done test or right after I finish Tren?
    Clomid for PCT?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated as this is my first post. Thank you.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Welcome.

Seriously you should forget the tren , you will indeed be 'frowned upon' by all here if you want to include it in your first cycle.

PCT plan? Just clomid, why? What has your research taught you?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

week 1: 60 mg nolvadex
    week 2: 40mg
    week 3: 40mg
    week 4: 20mg

I have also read in many post that HCG is used while you start your cycle about 250iu ?
    Also not to start the PCT for 15-21 days after you finish your cycle...? sound about right.

week 1: 60 mg nolvadex
    week 2: 40mg
    week 3: 40mg
    week 4: 20mg

I have also read in many post that HCG is used while you start your cycle about 250iu ?
    Also not to start the PCT for 15-21 days after you finish your cycle...? sound about right.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Look in the PCT forum.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Welcome. You will get better advice in the a anabolic Q&A section.
    Lose the Tren
    Get the hcg
    Add nolva to the for pct
    Anastrozole .25 eod to start to control estrogen.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community!

John Cluso is offline Banned
    welcome

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome

bazzaman is offline Associate Member
    Welcome bro! I would do as these guys say, because they are right! Tren is not something you want to play with your first cycle of AAS.

Thank you for all the welcomes

This is day 9 and I started at 200 weighed in at night and I'm up to 211. I had a gyno issue on my 6th day :0 small worm like lump that was a cm from my left nipple. Sharp pain to touch... I was told to take nolvadex and proviron . All I have for the first two days was arimidex and proviron.
    First day: 1 mg arimidex and 25mg proviron
    Day two and beyond: .5mg arim and 25mg provi

Just got nolva today and I'm starting to take 1 pill of nolva(20mg) and 1 pill of provi( 25mg) everyday.
    Is this best for my cycle. I've never heard of gyno after 6 days. Though I didn't run any ai's :S till now.

My strength shot up and my obvious massive pumps and weight gains too. How is this possible after 9 days???
    Little bloat but not 11lbs .. Lol

Oh and... I am running tren ace at 75mg Eod (262.5mg/week) and test sust 250 at 175mg Eod (612.5mg/week).

Yes I know it's my first cycle but so far the gains are amazing and from what I've read I should make gains for 2-3 weeks in. It hit me fast.

Any tips for gyno, what I may expect, or how long to run the nolva and provi??

Thank you everyone

You were advised to use only compound for good reason, how do you or we know which compound is causing your gyno???

Stop your tren immediately and please start taking advice that is given to you.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

535smasher is offline Associate Member
    If you came hear for advice maybe you should take it when it's given. Anyway welcome!

Many body builders that I've talked to say it's the prop in the test and since I've started the arimidex and proviron .. 3 days now it hasn't advanced. It's doesn't feel nearly as tender and I also started nolva today at 1 pill Ed.
    I would really like to stay on tren . Do you think I could wait a few more days?

You can do what you want.

Why come asking for advice though if you are going to ignore it?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Ok. I'll take the advice. I was just wondering if I waited a few days and it was getting better.. I could stay on.

So I'll just drop the tren then and stay on test.

So.. what I'm taking for the issue is sufficient to treat or cure?

It's more like

Y the test that's causing it but there are no guarantees and they are both treated differently. It's why only one compound on your first cycle is recommended so you know how you react to that compound throughout the duration of the compound. It also makes dealing with side effects a much simpler process.

I'd probably not take more than 0.5g a'dex EOD unless you have bloodwork that indicates you should.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I actually went to my local walk in clinic and talked to the doc regarding the gyno issue. Turns out it wasn't gyno. It was scar tissue from a previous injury on my chest that had flared.

I only missed one day from that and I continued my cycle of test and tren . I've had 9 shots and they're Eod. I've gained 12 pounds from when I started my first shot till yesterday morning and 16 pounds if you count my heaviest weight during the evening. I only bloated for the first 1/12 weeks and now it has really started to take effect.
    Strength is great. Lifting what I used to do for reps of 8-10 for 20 plus.. My friends sad it must have been my change in diet because tren takes a few weeks to kick in and test will take about a month. Does this vary from person to person to tat extreme... Where I gained 12-16 pounds of
    weight with minimal bloat in under 3 weeks?

I did up my protein to 400g and calories to 5500-6000 daily for this cycle. I recorded everything I ate with an iPhone app. Should I expect way more from this in a few more weeks?

Thread Information