HoMiiiCiiiDe is offline New Member

Newbie just started

I'm a new member and I have a couple questions. My friend and I have read about several of the different kinds of AAS, but compared to any of the experienced members here we know nothing. We were both thinking about using them since we're trying to get in shape. We haven't been training or dieting at all. Today was our first day working out. Think of us as a pair of pudgy teens getting in shape with today as our first day. I couldn't tell you our Body fat since we haven't done any tests or anything. We are very much alike. We're both about 5'9, 170-180 pounds and only 19 years old. Maybe 20%ish body fat. Probably a little more. I don't know. I've read a lot of the do's and don't's, but I guess I'm looking for a response from a member more directly to me. Like I said, we haven't done any tests. We do know many side effects from AAS and but have never used them before until today. My friend ordered the cutting stack. I had no idea he was going to order them. It surprised me when he pulled them out. He offered me some and I took them. We both tried a serving of each bottle. I don't know how he felt, but I can tell you how I felt. It was a weird feeling. I felt funny. I took them after our workout. About 20-30 mins after I took them I started to get chills and I started to feel warm when I was in the shower. When I got out, I was kinda shaky. I felt really weird. After about 3 hours, it went away. What kind of positive results can we expect from starting out like this? What should we do first? What can happen to us if we don't stop assuming we do a 12-16 week cycle just like that starting today? I appreciate a response from ANYBODY. It would only help my friend and I. Thank you so much.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community! The best age to start aas is 25 because before that its a good bet your endo system hasn't matured. Solid training with a good diet will take you far for now. Repost in the aas q&a section for more views and responses to your questions. Hit the nutrition section to learn how to eat.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    welcome :-)

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome get your freind to join up aswell just take your time and read learn be smart DON'T TAKE AAS AT YOUR AGE if you be smart and read you will find out why.

Thread Information