newforinformation is offline New Member

Seeking advice on my first cycle of test

I have been reading a lot of posts on here and figured I would seek advice from the masses. I am looking to advice on what to do for my first cycle.

I am 34 5'9 167lbs no idea on my BF%, below 10%. I have been in the army for 16 years now and in that time i have been a fat 215 and as low as 155. I have been lifting on and off for 12 years or so now. Last year I was running a lot and did a half marathon and cross fit.

Since Xmas i have been doing the 5/3/1 and to a lot of success,

bench 225x5
    squat 315x2
    dead lift 400 1rm

i stared at 155 and am not 167 ish.

I have been eating clean since xmas and am up to 3000-3200 cal a day, eat every 2-2.5 hours. I am taking a series of sups, BCAA, Weight gainer, createin.

That all being said I am looking to do a 12 week run of test E 250. I can't make up my mind as to run a second compound with the test. I am leaning to tbol, but from what i have read so far first cycle is best done test only.

Please advise

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by newforinformation View Post
    I have been reading a lot of posts on here and figured I would seek advice from the masses. I am looking to advice on what to do for my first cycle.

I am 34 5'9 167lbs no idea on my BF%, below 10%. I have been in the army for 16 years now and in that time i have been a fat 215 and as low as 155. I have been lifting on and off for 12 years or so now. Last year I was running a lot and did a half marathon and cross fit.

Since Xmas i have been doing the 5/3/1 and to a lot of success,

bench 225x5
    squat 315x2
    dead lift 400 1rm

i stared at 155 and am not 167 ish.

I have been eating clean since xmas and am up to 3000-3200 cal a day, eat every 2-2.5 hours. I am taking a series of sups, BCAA, Weight gainer, createin.

That all being said I am looking to do a 12 week run of test E 250. I can't make up my mind as to run a second compound with the test. I am leaning to tbol, but from what i have read so far first cycle is best done test only.

Please advise
    Welcome. Better to get to know some faces on this site as a welcome and post your questions on the Q & A site for more feed back
    . How ever there is a lot to learn so be prepare to answer your Q's before they start adviseing. Also read the sticky's when you came in about first cycles.
    Test Only is recommended and you need to learn about you Ai and PCT to include if you don't know. I'll leave you with a good luck . ...crazy mike

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community!

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! cray mike is right, look in the Q&A section and find the sticky, "beginners cycle" once you have read that 3 times lol ask your questions then.

535smasher is offline Associate Member
    Welcome

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    welcome

Thread Information