razorback86 is offline New Member

New to the forum.. new to working out.. need help

Hey everyone, im chad, im 27 years old and have decided it is time to take back control of my life and get back into shape. i have no idea where to start, but have started by recently changing my diet. i have no energy and have suffered from depression for quite some time now, mostly because i suffer from a severe case of psoriasis. its time for all that to change(except for the psoriasis) i know a healthier lifestyle will help my skin condition, and that has alot to do with it, but i need help figuring out where to go. im 6 foot and apx 200 lbs. im on a diet of fish and lots of fresh fruits and vegetables right now. any help would be greatly appreciated! also, what supplements should i take and how often since im just starting out and have not in the best physical shape of my life.. im not fat just got a bit of a beer belly..haha.. i just started college and have a gym that i can use for free to start.. should i start by running and try to get my cardio going?

535smasher is offline Associate Member
    Check out the site and do some research lots of valuable info

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    welcome go over to the nutrition section mate the guys there are great yes start doing some cardio just ease your self in do light weight work as smasher said there is lots of great info on this forum and the guys here are really knowledgeable so if you have any Q just ask good luck with your new you mate

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community!

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Diet is a great place to start! Welcome aboard

razorback86 is offline New Member
    Thanks everyone..

Thread Information