jaydod is offline New Member

Rohm pct real or FAKES????

Hey all I'm new here I didn't know much about rohm labs before but I decided to use rohm ttm and dbol 5mg tabs as suggested by a guy at the gym who could get it. I did a test cycle last summer and gained like 14lbs I'm nearly at the end of this ttm cycle now Been using 3ml a week for 10 weeks and have noticed absolutely nothing in gains or strength. So I said to the guy who I got it from and he's like NAa don't be silly you've cut up alot so I said we'll I need pct and he got me these rohm pct (supposedly) 120 tabs but they look dodgy as hell the pot ante like online the white plastic tub and the tabs look dodgy patchy yellow and white and some have black in them. PLEASE TELL ME EHAT YOU THINK???
    I had agreements with my supplier but he says they are all good but with the cycle being crap and now the tabs looking dodgy what am I supposed to think cheers for your help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rohm pct real or FAKES????-image.jpg   Rohm pct real or FAKES????-image.jpg  

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome never use ugl pct or AI's always use pharma grade sorry I can't help you with this as I've never used any thing but pharma grade tabs there is a section for this post in there what is TTM ?

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Please repost in the correct forum.

Thread Information