dmelniko is offline New Member

Hello gent's and ladies.

Joined the forum after I decided getting back in shape of not training in the gym for 6 years and became obese and did lose a hell of a lot in lean mass (been working out since I was 15 to 30 on and off), hit the forum after seeking some HRT/TRT and nutritional information.

Working out for 6 weeks now and can say it feels good... hitting the gym 3 times a week with my own workout routine of rippetoe (added light bicep,tricep and rear delt routines to supplement a little bit) strength progresses fairly good in each workout and muscles do feel better each day (more pumps than doms lately).

Diet is still being cleaned out having a hard time not eating ice cream with my 20 month old son, he loves to share and I got a weak heart when it comes to him but I am getting there, started counting calories and memorizing my macros (meanwhile playing around to see where I hit the sweet spot for myself).

In general losing some BF (25% down from 29% measured with a electronic device) and overall scale weight went up, so seems I am on the right track I hope.

Stats for now:

Height: 6.1
    Weight: 107kg

Goal: Feel and look good again!!!!

Steroids are off limit for now, but something I might consider at a much later stage. Hope we can all get along !!!

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    welcome well done on the change of lifestyle so far if you really want it you will do it the guy's over in the nutrition section are great they will help you lose it even faster and have a look in the hrt section as for the ice cream we are only human lol good luck mate

BIGTIMEPUSH is offline Associate Member
    Welcome! This forum has tons of info for just about anything. You don't need to be on a cycle to chat and learn here! Good luck.

Rase is offline New Member
    Welcome man!! Glad you're back in the game.

Thread Information