Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kronik420

Thread: greetings

Nasou is offline New Member

greetings

Hello,
    I would like to introduce myself. I live in the Czech Republic and I found the site becouse I guess I found my natural limits and therefore I was gives 2 possbile scenarios what to do next:
    1) Try to at least maintain what I did achieve
    2) Give it a little push further with help of technology - anabolics

Now, I am 28, soon to be 29 and have never used in my life. In gym I could and still can do what most people cannot and I am quite happy that I actually achieved my goals. Several years back I promised myself that I would be able to do a dumbbell bench with 60kg. After 4 years I could do 4 solid repetitions. Some of you, I hope, know the feeling . Just pure happiness that all that work resulted in achieving the goal. It takes time, true, but it is worthy. Anyway my personal records:

DL...250 kg
    Squat...160kg - ye I know...
    Benchpress...162kg

Now how I look like? Since I have a personal InBody machine and I love numbers I can give you my measurments. When I switched from powerlifting kind of training to bodybuilding I have gained quite a lot but at one point it just stopped. I have read that we all have limits and by some calculations it seems like I reached mine. Sooo,
    I am 184 cm tall
    Weight: 104kg
    Weight-fat: 93kg
    Weight of muscles attached to bones: 53kg
    125 cm around chest and 42 cm around biceps. My chest is first thing people notice on me and I have bigger chest that guys I know they use anabolics and other stuff and compete.. but I have to say that I am very dissapointed with my puny hands...

Well that was my best result and just to keep it I had to eat like crazy. It seems that body just does not want that much muscles on me becouse it gets rid of it the first chance it gets. But I can maintain around 49-50kg of muscles attached to bones with normal food. Anything above is just too much it seems.

So, I would like to try something new for me. Now, I am not an idiot and do not want to rush things therefore I am in the reading phase now. Maybe I ll give it a go in my 30s, I am not sure. But if I wont be able to overstep this naturally I want to do anabolics but step by step like i did when I got into lifting. I remember pushing 16kg dumbbells for first time and it was surely hell of a way to get it to point where I can get 50s and do 10 proper reps with it. No problem no injury. I want to do the same things with anabolics; if I will use them anyway. Steady but surely going up.

Cheers

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome

first person i know to be able to bench more than he can squat lol..
    Nicholas1 likes this.

Nasou is offline New Member
    I do not squat and deadlift much now. The reason for this is my scoliosis and back problems in the past. It is not like I cant lift 200kg from the ground now, but I rather train differently. A lot of people think that without squats and DL you cant make gains, but that is a big pile of.... When I had most muscles(53kg) I had not Deadlifted nor squatted for over a 5 months prior to that and I still got 6kg of muscles on me from 47 kg...

I got into bodybuilding just to be safe. I am actually still learning to be in absolute control so that I wont hurt my back like some poeple I know. I think bodybuilding is much healthier if done correctly and one will be still strong as hell.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    Welcome

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community!

Nicholas1 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome !!

bazzaman is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the forum! Good introduction!

Thread Information