Thread: Need advice

SammyD is offline New Member

Need advice

Hi I'm Sam. I'm 31 5"11 150lbs. I've always been cut, but can never gain mass. I've currently been taking in about 9k calories a day for about 6 months and only gained about 5lbs super high metabolism. So I'm about to start a 10 week deca ,sus, anavar cycle. My goal is to get to 180-190lbs. Then maintain. Any advice is much appreciated. Even workout advice is welcomed. Lol

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    post your diet, I don't believe 9k cals a day. Im not insulting you, just I do not see how someone 31 @150 has only gained 5 lbs in 6 months on that much calories. It just doesn't add up. You should post more info on your training regime also.

I'm eating 5 meals a day. So I'm just taking a guess at the calories. My workout consist of bench press 180 5 and 5, power clean 210 5 and 5. Squat 315 5 and 5. Jog twice aday. About 4 miles in total. Sit-ups and push-ups. I usually do those first and no predetermined number. Just till I'm burning. Usually shoot hoops a few times a week.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to eat more

your no where near 9000 kcals.. also you wouldn't need that much to gain weight..

p.s. welcome

I force myself to eat most times. So, I don't see how I could eat more. Lol thanks for the advice though. Greatly appreciated. I'm hoping the stack will help.

Quote Originally Posted by SammyD View Post
    I force myself to eat most times. So, I don't see how I could eat more. Lol thanks for the advice though. Greatly appreciated. I'm hoping the stack will help.
    smaller meals more frequent...

like every 2-3 hours or so..

if you wake up in the middle of the night.. go to the kitchen and eat something..

Oh ok! I def wasn't doing that. I was just pounding when I ate. Oh, do u think my stack is appropriate for my goals. I posted those earlier.

Centre is offline New Member
    There is no way you are eating 9k a day. You have to count your macros and calories.. Don't just guess.

K cool. I'm not disputing that I was just figuring because I make sure I take in 6 meals a day. So I just figured it was about 9k. So, do I need to still eat as much when I begin my stack.

This is my very first time. I need a change in my life. So this is very important to me!

Centre is offline New Member
    In order to grow you need to eat. So yes you have to eat as much as you can. Do you have any idea how your cycle will look like?

My cycle is a 10 week supply. It's test sus, deca , and anavar .

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyD
    My cycle is a 10 week supply. It's test sus, deca, and anavar.
    This will be a complete waste of money not to mention the associated health risk.

What do you think will happen if you take anything but don't eat enough to support new growth?

Please spend lots of time in our nutrition section, start a thread there detailing everything you are yesterday, including amounts.

. You are at LEAST 30lbs away from AAS.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Ok. Thanks for the advice. Much needed.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community. repost in the nutrition section for more views and responses.

Giggle is offline Female Member
    One more thought - If you are wanting to grow the jogging twice a day is counterproductive.
    Especially with your fast metabolism. A bit of cardio isn't all bad, but don't out-cardio all your gains.

Dark_Ansem is offline Junior Member
    have you been identified as an ectomorph?

Yes I have ectomorph body type.

ah.. that explains why you say "can't put muscle".
    if I may be so bold, why that choice of AAS? shouldn't you aim for the strongest ones?

have you had AAS before?

oh before I forget, my previous workout routine.

All days:
    Warm-up: 10mins of cardio

Abs: 30'' pause
    4xmax (lower)
    4xmax (upper)
    3x50 (Oblique)
    Day 1

Bench Press
    12 10 8 6

Bench Press 45° / Chest press
    12 10 8 6

Chest Fly
    4x8-10

Pullover
    3-8-10

Pulldown with rope
    12 10 8 6

French Press
    4x8-10
    Day 2
    Pulley
    4x8-10

Lat machine (ew)
    12 10 8 6

Rowing with Handle (?)
    12 10 8 6

Pullover
    3x10-8

decline barbell (?)
    12 10 8 6

dumbbells (biceps)
    4x 8-10
    Day 3

Calf machine
    12 10 8 6

Leg curl standing
    4x10-8

Squat or Leg press
    12 10 8 6

leg extension
    4x10-8

Shoulder fly
    3x10-8

delt machine with dumbbells
    4x10-8

Behind the neck barbell shoulder press
    12 10 8 6
    Day 4
    one of the previous, cycled

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    you need to stay away from anabolic steroids right now that would be your best advice. If you would research how to run the proper diet you would really benefit from that like I should have done myself. I have lived and learned. But we all do it, we want to jump on the sauce right away hell I did it too.

I can bulk to about as big as wanna be, and I also am an ectomorph. I can tell you how to bulk I just cant tell you how to cut..at least yet. I really would bet your only taking in 3000k a day on a good day , which is a lot still. But if your not gaining weight then you just simply aren't eating enough. I was eating about 5 times a day, and drinking the mass milk shakes which were about 800 cals apiece with whole milk. Now did my bloodpressure rise...yes. Did my stomach go nuts...yes. ITs something you will have to live with, but maybe if you have more patience than me you can do it at a slower pace and not hurt yourself as bad.

my advice would be to really start eating enough to gain first...intensify your training. I mean heavy ass weights, with a partner to get you some forced reps on the last two sets of each exercise if you can. That really shocks the body into growing. I went from 150-220 in 6 or 7 months time, solid as a rock except for my gut lol. Seriously figure out your diet somehow, and train your ass off with heavy weights around 8 reps sets for 6 months or so and see if you cant put some weight on. IF not, then it may be time for the sauce.

I didn't want to get anything to strong. This will be my first cycle ever. I would like to see how my body reacts as far as side effects.

Chad! Thanks for the awesome advice. I already purchased my stack. But I think I'm really gonna try to bulk without the stack a little longer. It's just I've been busting my ass an I feel I look the same as day 1. Is there a protein shake or any other supplement that might could help bulk me up? Even though I'm thinking I have either a high metabolism or my body just isn't producing enough testosterone ?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyD View Post
    Chad! Thanks for the awesome advice. I already purchased my stack. But I think I'm really gonna try to bulk without the stack a little longer. It's just I've been busting my ass an I feel I look the same as day 1. Is there a protein shake or any other supplement that might could help bulk me up? Even though I'm thinking I have either a high metabolism or my body just isn't producing enough testosterone?
    low T may be an obstacle, have it checked.

A lot of people on here aren't fans of the powder, but I believe in it. I used optimum Nutritions Mass Gainer shakes. It will help you, but your BF will also increase. And then you may end up being stuck like me.

bazzaman is offline Associate Member
    First of all, Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you aboard. Secondly repost your AAS questions in the Q&A section, and nutritional info, start a thread in that section because then all of us can look at your food, compute your macros, and tell you more because like everyone is saying you are no where near 9000kcal a day (not to be insulting).

Get your blood work done, compute your Test levels and post because those are important, secondly don't just jump into thinking AAS will be your best option, you need to research and figure out your dosing, AAS type, frequency, and PCT way before you just jump on a cycle. My advice (not saying I am a pro) would be to focus on your diet, getting your macros up to par, more strength based training (lower reps/higher weights), eliminate your jogging because like mentioned above, it is counterproductive to gaining mass, light (Low intensity Steady State) is what will be ok for your training.

You are 26 years old, so your body (blood work dependent) should be producing enough testosterone to support growth. You have to get your preworkout/intra workout/big post workout down pat and help support your goals. Nutrition is your #1 priorty, gain some mass, #2 is your workouts, go heavier & get those 6-8, even 1RM's in, and lastly #3 will be AAS once you have mastered the others.

You will get there! Give it time, take everyones advice because it will help! Good luck bro.

Thread Information