laser is offline Junior Member

Hello from Central Texas

Just saying hello.....lots of good info on this site. Honestly I found this site because I am 53 yrs. I was researching testosterone therapy . My butt was dragging, severe fatigue, beyond hot flashes, hot, and cold spells, night sweats, etc. Sure, I have had my physicals, lab work, but the Docs never check the testosterone . Last Week, I go get tested, and it was so low, I had to come back early the next morning, and get tested again to insure my pituitary gland was working. Wow, had my fingers crossed, and my T result was higher, but still very low in the 200 range. Anyway received my 1st T shot that same day. I figure my past injuries/surgeries in the Army, along with my age contributes to my low T issues. Although I just started low T therapy I am looking for a better program, because I am having to drive a long distance from my home to the clinic to get my shots, so I am on the 2 shot per month program because of the drive.

I just emailed Lowtestosterone.com, and waiting for their reply. If anyone here knows someone from lowtestosterone.com tell them to get in touch with me asap, Thanks. I have read it is better to do treatment on a weekly basis. I am burnt out on blood test, 2 test, plus one girl missed 2 times. If another one is needed I will do it, just want to get it done, and on a steady program without all the driving.

Anyway the morning after getting my T shot, I noticed my eye sight was sharper, and Grass, leaves, sky, etc was much more brighter (colors). Now 3 days I feel more energy, my internal temperature is stable, hot/cold flashes gone. I figure I am having these fast results because my T levels was so low.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome laser there is a few guys here that will help you out post in the hrt the guys there will help you with the lowtestosteron.com Q

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    Welcome!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

Welcome!

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Welcome. You should post this in the TRT section.

Thread Information