Thread: A little advice

Livewire101 is offline New Member

A little advice

I have been reading til my eyes are blurry
    I'm looking to buy some gear.. I would like to just lose the belly fat and cut up some.. I'm 28yr old weight is around 210 and 5'10.. I really don't know where to start hoping someone could point me in the right direction..maybe what and where I could get some results

Art Vandelay is offline Associate Member
    Id point you right out the door to a different site, as you apparently haven't read the rules of this site. Smarten up and read some more.

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    Lets try something a little nicer. First off welcome. This is not a "source board" besides being against the rules, which are posted (I suggest you read those and become familiar with them) nobody knows who you are and will not jeopardize what they know. Second, gear will not get rid of bf, that is strictly diet & exercise with diet being the biggest key component. Visit and spend some time in the Nutrition section and see how this is dealt with.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by lstbred View Post
    Lets try something a little nicer. First off welcome. This is not a "source board" besides being against the rules, which are posted (I suggest you read those and become familiar with them) nobody knows who you are and will not jeopardize what they know. Second, gear will not get rid of bf, that is strictly diet & exercise with diet being the biggest key component. Visit and spend some time in the Nutrition section and see how this is dealt with.
    Welcome aboard. ^^^ this above says it all. So do that and just keep cool and reading articles. Get known. No one on here will tell you where to buy gear. But you can pick up info as you get into the world of as safe as possible aas use. Good luck and hang around. ...crazy mike

Thanks sometimes I get a little excited..I'm sure I'm trying to rush into something I'm not ready for..I have read the rules now!! Thanks for keeping me in check.. I'm sure I need to try a diet first.. Ill look in the forums first..just looking to lose some bf

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    Thats the place to find what you need first! put your question in ther eand I'm sure you'll get a lot of answers.

I was going about things backwards.. I was thinking if I started with a novice cycle it would be more motivation for the diet and exercise!! Just a jump start to get off my a$$..but from the threads I have read on here it seems that is a last resort.. Great site glad I stumbled on it

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    welcome take your time and educate your self in ass and cycling and everything that goes with it AI HCG PCT and more it's all here on this forum head over to the nutrition section the guys there will help trim you up then once you think you are ready post up your planned cycle we can take a look to help if you need it good luck

Thread Information