• 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By EasyDoesIt
  • 1 Post By EasyDoesIt
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By John Andrew

Thread: new member. what have i done?

1sick70 is offline New Member

new member. what have i done?

.32 years old-- 5'7" --170 pounds-- trained 6 years(weight from 132#)
    Long story short I toke some very bad advice from a gym member. He advised me to run 10 weeks of test E.
    (no post cycle, I didn't know and I didn't ask) gained about 6 pounds. shorty after I lost a the weight I had gained and then some. Next year I Talked to him he advised me to run test E(500 a week) and d-bol(50 a day) gained about 8 pounds lean. Did a post cycle with clomid 50 a day for 3 weeks.

Its 4 months after my last pin and lost all the weight I had put on plus a few pounds.
    My strength is down from two years ago and I feel like complete garbage.
    I went to get a blood test done 3 days ago.(On advice from here)
    test total-207
    free test 34.3
    test bio 78.1
    sex horm 21
    Have I done long term damage? what should I do from here?

kleinkalin21 is offline New Member
    Hey, it seems like you messed up your endocrine system. Your body does not produce test like it did before,thats why i think you feel bad. Im not in possition to tell you what to do, but for begining you should read the PCT forum, and HRT one also. Good luck, and in future do tons of research before doing something like this !

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just to keep you from freaking out, you have options as to what to do. As advised by klein read the pct and hrt forums. You may want to seek out a endocrinologist or ant-aging doc. It really depends on what you want to do to get straightened out. After the first bad advice from that guy you probably should not have taken more from him. Either DOC can put you on Testosterone Replacement Therapy. A friend of mine goes to a Endo and being that he wanted to have more children his Endo put him on Clomid in place of test. So i surely can not diagnose, but it is scary when you don't know what to do, so you do have options. Probably an Endo would be good choice and read, become educated then later if you want to go beyond Doc and do a more advanced cycle at least you will get your energy levels, Test levels and strength back. Some people are very comfortable just being on TRT. It's a personal preference, but stay away from advice out of the gym. Also, if you do not have access to proper meds like hcg , clomid and Nolva you will get quality from the Doc.
    Good Luck!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You will need a more comprehensive blood panel that includes your LH, FSH, and E2 levels and lab reference ranges in your post. It doesn't appear you were instructed to run an aromatase inhibitor to control estrogen. Elevated estrogen will cause muscle loss, arthralgia, myalgia, erectile dysfunction, loss of libido, blood disorders, risk for cardiac events, prostate enlargement, and increase risk for skeletal related events as well as cancer (rare but possible).

A proper blood panel will tell us what is wrong. It's possible you are still shut down (i.e. your HTPA is suppressed or has not recovered its full function). The loss of gains is almost entirely due to your nutrition. If you don't eat enough beyond your TDEE, you won't grow and you wont retain anything. Too many guys take bad advice from complete morons in the gym simply because they have the look/physique other guys want, and assume that a few steroids will get you there. Wrong, wrong, wrong. If body building was a simple as taking some pills or injections, most guys would be walking around looking like pro body builders.

Sounds like you have learned a hard lesson - like many guys do who mess around with steroids and have decided to medicate instead of educate.

Hopefully your damage isn't permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by 1sick70 View Post
    .32 years old-- 5'7" --170 pounds-- trained 6 years(weight from 132#)
    Long story short I toke some very bad advice from a gym member. He advised me to run 10 weeks of test E.
    (no post cycle, I didn't know and I didn't ask) gained about 6 pounds. shorty after I lost a the weight I had gained and then some. Next year I Talked to him he advised me to run test E(500 a week) and d-bol(50 a day) gained about 8 pounds lean. Did a post cycle with clomid 50 a day for 3 weeks.

Its 4 months after my last pin and lost all the weight I had put on plus a few pounds.
    My strength is down from two years ago and I feel like complete garbage.
    I went to get a blood test done 3 days ago.(On advice from here)
    test total-207
    free test 34.3
    test bio 78.1
    sex horm 21
    Have I done long term damage? what should I do from here?
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community. You're in the right place.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Too many guys take bad advice from complete morons in the gym simply because they have the look/physique other guys want, and assume that a few steroids will get you there. Wrong, wrong, wrong. If body building was a simple as taking some pills or injections, most guys would be walking around looking like pro body builders.

Sounds like you have learned a hard lesson - like many guys do who mess around with steroids and have decided to medicate instead of educate.
    So true and many of those guys that have the look are young and have good genetics. But also many of those morons have Erectile dysfunction and there problems continue to get worse as they age.
    They usually neglect to tell the guy that they are giving bad advice to, that they have a little problem downstairs. So many guys in there 20's screwed up at a young age due to abuse and lack of knowledge. There physique looks great but when they get the girl they can't do anything with her or lose the one they have. Kind of laughable, BUT NOT.
    MuscleInk likes this.

Agreed. I'm sure few of those guys in the gym want to openly admit their manhood is as floppy as a wet noodle and they couldn't get erect to save their life. All to often, young influential guys are so fueled and motivated by potential results that they don't take the time to throughly review the disadvantages along with advantages.

I guess the silver lining is that forums like this exist to correct their mistakes and put them on a healthier path.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    So true and many of those guys that have the look are young and have good genetics. But also many of those morons have Erectile dysfunction and there problems continue to get worse as they age.
    They usually neglect to tell the guy that they are giving bad advice to, that they have a little problem downstairs. So many guys in there 20's screwed up at a young age due to abuse and lack of knowledge. There physique looks great but when they get the girl they can't do anything with her or lose the one they have. Kind of laughable, BUT NOT.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Agreed. I'm sure few of those guys in the gym want to openly admit their manhood is as floppy as a wet noodle and they couldn't get erect to save their life. All to often, young influential guys are so fueled and motivated by potential results that they don't take the time to throughly review the disadvantages along with advantages.

I guess the silver lining is that forums like this exist to correct their mistakes and put them on a healthier path.
    LOL-That same mentality leads to "I can't train without Juice". Society in general is "I want it yesterday." It's funny but where i am at i don't think most of the guys in the gym read forums or anything near one. PCT is not even in their thought process either. I'm in a city where fast pace and nightlife is an understatement.
    MuscleInk likes this.

What you described is probably the majority, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    LOL-That same mentality leads to "I can't train without Juice". Society in general is "I want it yesterday." It's funny but where i am at i don't think most of the guys in the gym read forums or anything near one. PCT is not even in their thought process either. I'm in a city where fast pace and nightlife is an understatement.
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

John Andrew is offline Member
    Listen to these guys above they know what they are talking about. After you have done what you can to fix the problem get back in the gym and become the person you want to be. Do not feel sorry for yourself, just angry towards those ignorant children pretending to be men.

You can still build the body you want. I was a 24 year old alcoholic given 3 months to live 34 years ago. I made a choice. Today I am proud of myself and also I know that nothing can stop me from doing, and achieving anything!

Good luck mate, John
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    welcome

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums! Hope it all get's straightened out!

Thanks
    ~T

"I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

1sick70 is offline New Member
    I'm glad to find this forum and i'm reading as much as I can. There is a lot of information to take in.
    I had all my blood work done i'm not sure what this is? LH, FSH, and E2?
    total latest ref rng 250-1100 ng/dl-----------207 L
    free 46.-224 pg/ml ------------34.3 L
    test bio 110-575 ng/dl-------------78.1 L
    sex horm binding glob shbg-10-50 nmol/l ---21
    albumin 3.6-5.1 g/dl ---------------5.0

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Welcome.

Thread Information