Thread: AI question

jl39 is offline Associate Member

AI question

hey guys, I'm 6'0 180 and am currently on a test E only cycle. 250mg x2 a week. think I may have a gyno flair up , didn't have an AI on all cycle, I know I know, terrible idea but I just got Aromasin in today..have been lethargic and barely can sleep, have read these are estrogen related sides.. started the Aromasin today and will finish out cycle with it taking 25mg of this ed. will this combat the gyno on its own? or should I order something such as letro.. Have a bottle of clomid and nolva for post. Thanks for replies!

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums! Post this is in the Anabolic Section.

Thanks
    ~T

"I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That is a high dosage, normal would be 12.5 or half that ed. Problem is you are probably trying to play catch up. Letro will hault it pretty quick, but is rougher on your system. Raloxofine is the preferred. I have used both and Letro works quicker, but according to latest info it does not reverse gyno and raloxofine is suppose to. There is a article here by austinite about gyno reversal and using raloxofine. Letro is tough on joints and makes you feel lethargic. But if you do not want gyno, i suggest. If i were you i would buy both and hit letro to stop it and then maintain if needed with ralox. Just depends on how much worse it gets by the time it hits your doorstep. I would order ASAP from ar-r they are a site sponsor at top right of page. My experience has been with both and i am using ralox right now, but only been about 10 days. Letro would have knocked it out by now, but it is just to difficult to stay on. I have slight gyno on right side and certain compounds can flair it up on me.
    You want to continue with an AI even if it goes away. So many people have this happen, because there friend tells them not to use one because it will slow your gains.
    here is article
    Stop Using Aromatase Inhibitors to Reverse gynecomastia! SERM's Only!

jeremyng25 is offline New Member
    Welcome to the forums. Looks like a cool site so far.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome jl

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

Thread Information