chaps is offline Associate Member

starting week 3 of first cycle

Hi guys, I thought I would post my experience thus far and also would like feedback if this all sounds par for the course. Suggestions appreciated.

I got my hands on some kalpa test e. I'm been pinning 250 every saturday and wednesday, tomorrow will be my 5th injection. I haven't felt anything at the gym yet, but I've been pretty horny. The first two injections, into each quad, I felt real stiff/sore for 3 days on my quad. Each injection the post injection soreness has gotten less and less.

I started at 163lbs (at 5'9"), and have been eating a pretty clean diet for months prior to this cycle. About 2 weeks before my first dose I started upping my calories to around 3600+ with a 50/30/20 carb protein fat ratio. Right now, i'm 169. I eat mostly organic foods. Mostly I eat grass fed beef, sprouted wheat bread, reduced fat organic cheese/milk, eggs, fibre pasta, steel cut oats, broccoli, blueberries, whey and casein shakes. Fish oil & gluc chon 3 times a day with food and a multi vitamin every other day.

Going into this my 1 reps raw were 345, 460, and 260 squat dead bench. I've been doing a 3 day per week hst style workout, with posterior chain exercises replaced by a powerlifting deadlift routine. I'm 29. To kick up the intensity for the cycle, I added an extra set to most exercises. Haven't felt anything yet, the extra set has been brutal so far.

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome! You should actually post in the q and a section. Post your past cycles and planned PCT in that section also. Are you noticing a physical difference in your appearance?

chaps is offline Associate Member
    I am, my arms unpumped have grown a little less than a quarter inch. This is my first cycle, I have clomid for pct. As i've had a heavy increase in calories for 4 weeks now, I normally would have gained about this much weight anyhow, although I feel like I have a little less bodyfat on me from that quick gain than I normally would, so I'm thinking my gear is legit.

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chaps View Post
    I am, my arms unpumped have grown a little less than a quarter inch. This is my first cycle, I have clomid for pct. As i've had a heavy increase in calories for 4 weeks now, I normally would have gained about this much weight anyhow, although I feel like I have a little less bodyfat on me from that quick gain than I normally would, so I'm thinking my gear is legit.
    You will need to give it 4 weeks to completely kick in. But your first cycle you should see a noticeable difference.
    You will need to run hcg during your cycle.
    You will also need nolvadex . You can get more Clomid in liquid form and nolva through the sponsor - ar-r at top right of page.
    READ THIS ARTICLE!
    HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections
    You want to run a proper pct no matter what. Steroids can have the wrong kind of effects if you do not run proper pct.
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    You can look through the PCT Section, but if you run hcg, this pct should work.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums!

Thanks
    ~T

"I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome chaps

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

Thread Information