hckyan97 is offline New Member

post injection pain not like any other

hi i just started injecting 500mg test e and 500mg deca n for a week now tuesday was 250mg of test e mixed with 250mg of deca n total of 2ml and next shot was friday same thing which completes the 500mg of each i inject in the delt and the severe intense pain starts mostly at night time the same day goes down to my biceps and feels like i lose some mobility i cant stretch and it hurts i have to keep my arms bend if i extend my arms feels like everything is ripping im all stiffed why is that should i be worried i cant train or do nothing at all because of that hurts alot pain start from shoulder injection site and goes a liitle past the elbows after bicep

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome

first cycle?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome 97 maybe nicked a nerve

hckyan97 is offline New Member
    yes it is my first cycle im 20 years old using a 3ml 5/8 25g needle to inject in the delt i inject very slowly also because it is hard to push the test and deca in and like i said i cant extend my arms fully there like jammed always have my elbows kind of bend it feels like its pulling itself to keep my bicep contracted ( arm closed )

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums!

Thanks
    ~T

"I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This should really be posted in the Steroids questions and answers forum. However in the mean time, read the young and steroids by Marcus it will help explain the radically increased dangers of cycling at your age. Also if that does not help and you are still inclined to cycle you need to be aware that 5/8th inch is not deep enough a 1 inch works better for delts and in addition even with good gear 2mls will usually be about twice as much as a first timer can handle in single delt injection. Lastly ask others who have done the gear (not the seller or his friends) if the gear is causing pain it may be shitty gear on top of everything else.

Welcome aboard.

DeniZen is offline Associate Member
    welcome and good luck

Thread Information