Falkz is offline New Member

G'day from Australia!

Hey guys,

I just thought I'd drop a thread here to introduce myself and give you a little bit of info on my journey so far.

Well my names Marc, and I'm from Australia. I'm 24 years old, currently weigh around 75Kg and I'm 178cm tall (~165lbs/5'11'' for you American folk!). Before I go on I've also been a Vegetarian for about 4 years.

So my journey began around February 2012 when I split up with a long term partner of mine. I weighed just shy of 80Kg at the time and had very little muscle definition and quite a lot of fat overall. For as long as I can remember I've never been comfortable with my physical build, always covering up when other people were around. After my break up I decided it was time to lose some fat and try to slim down enough to make myself confident enough to at least remove my shirt while swimming! I found that losing the body fat wasn't overly difficult, but I had a very poor diet and quite often starved myself to shed the kilo's. At my lightest I weighed in at 68.5Kg about 3 months following my break up. As I'm sure you'd all know, a skinny person is far from being the most desirable build; on me it was even worse. As it turns out, I have a bit of a weird body shape - My chest and rib cage are quite large and barrel shaped and my arms were always out of proportion making them appear smaller. I've never had any real muscle and shape in my pecs, so the whole "skinny" look on me was for the most part even less appealing than being a bit on the fat side.

I've never been big on sport, nor was I ever into overly physical activities, so it was another couple of months before I decided to get myself a gym membership. For the first 4 months or so I trained on and off with no real structure in my workouts. I was working out around 4 times a week, but I neglected certain muscle groups such as my legs and shoulders due to my lack of knowledge on bodybuilding. Despite this, I managed to gain 2 or 3 kilograms with the majority being muscle over this time and toned up quite a bit to what I once was. I was still a long way from what I wanted to achieve but I was definitely making progress. As Summer arrived I ended up losing my motivation to work out due to a side project (Speedboat rebuild), once again falling into a period where I didn't train at all. It wasn't until the start of February of this year that I decided I had to change my lifestyle once and for all if I ever wanted to be happy about my appearance.

So I started training consistently just over 10 months ago now, completely changing and monitoring my diet and never missing a workout. I currently train a minimum of 5 days a week, occasionally putting in a 6th when time and my own energy levels or DOMS permits. Since February I've gone from 70Kg's up to 75Kg's, gone from around 18% BF down to 13% (DEXA scan confirmed), and have finally built a frame I'm not so ashamed to show off.

I've reached a point in my training now that every workout has just become another part of my lifestyle, and I know I won't stray away from that anymore than I'd stop breathing. I'm determined to reach and then exceed my current goal of 80Kg's (When cut), and there's little that could stop me from pursuing that goal now.

Over the past few months I've been researching some relatively safe and effective ways to give me that slight edge to reach my goals that little bit faster. I've recently finished a 2 month cycle of GHRP-2 and Mod-GRF peptides but I've decided to give them a rest now. Although I did find my recovery increased slightly reducing my DOMS, I can't say I could justify the cost of continuing on with them for any longer, particularly with such a minimal increase in performance.

I've been perusing your forums recently doing some research on more effective ways of increasing performance, and I must say the information here has been invaluable! Over the next couple of months I hope to get to know you all a bit better and pick up as much information as I can on the use and effects of anabolic steroids . As interested as I am, I've already read enough about their use to know it isn't something to enter into lightly, therefore I'll be taking in all of your wisdom over the next few months before I decide on my next move.

For now I'll continue with my training and keep building that foundation I've been working on for the past 10 months.

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Cheers,

Marc

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums!

Thanks
    ~T

"I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    welcome

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    welcome

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

duramaxdieselkid is offline New Member
    welcome mate

Thread Information