texasmade is offline New Member

Newbie help... What should I take?

Ok for the last couple years I've been debating doin this so now I think I ready to fully commit myself so any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm a 30 yr old male 5 10" n bout 145. So I'm a skinny guy looking to bulk up. I've been the skinny guy my whole life and have never been able to gain weight or any kind of muscle no matter what I did. Someone told me that androl would be good for me to take but i don't know if that's what I should take. Any advice on what I should take? I would prefer not to use needles. Also diet and exercise.... Thanks

thebambi is offline New Member
    i am yet to do a cycle, but d-bol maybe, thats what i would consider to use, it comes in pill form as well, but this is the introduction part of the forum maybe you should move your question in the proper part of the forum

AestheticsGod is offline New Member
    I would not recommend doing any aas atm, do research bro and stay natty right now, you need at least a foundation before you even consider taking aas. at 5'10 and 145 you should eat a ton and train, trust me first couple months youl make unbelievable changes to your body's composition.
    my advice train 4-5 times a week with a good bulk diet with lots of protien, carbs, and healthy fats. train about an hour a day with heavy weights keeping the reps between 6-12 and be consistent!!!!
    hope everything goes well bro
    AestheticsGod

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums!

Thanks
    ~T

"I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    welcome

DontTaseMeBro is offline Member
    Welcome. Always glad to see another Texas guy! This is a great forum - lots of good info and helpful vets. Start off at the nutrition section. Even if you have never been able to gain weight or muscle, you will learn how to do so correctly. Getting your diet in order is the first step. You'll be surprised how fast it works if you get a good plan and stick to it consistently. If your diet isn't right, AAS will do very little for you (other than shut down your natural test production). Enjoy the forum and best wishes.

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome!
    Please educate yourself on Training, nutrition and then look at planning first cycle. But if you train properly and eat properly, you can pack on some size.
    LIFTING TECHNIQUE'S & WORKOUT QUESTIONS

NUTRITION RESOURCE FORUM

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thebambi View Post
    i am yet to do a cycle, but d-bol maybe, thats what i would consider to use, it comes in pill form as well, but this is the introduction part of the forum maybe you should move your question in the proper part of the forum
    you guys need to do alot of research. any aas use shuts down your test production, why oral only or testless cycles are not recommended.

first cycle when read i rec teste or cyp for 12-14 weeks + AI + PCT avoid orals overall, they are more toxic, i MIGHT run var once a year now, why use something liver toxic when we have much safer oils and compounds? I dont understand it but thats just my opinion.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

trikydik is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    welcome - there is a ton of experience here. use it...

texasmade is offline New Member
    Thanks for the good info. Ya after reading different threads I've realized I've got a lot to learn. Gonna start of off by educating myself more and focus on diet n training. Thanks again.

thebambi is offline New Member
    Well i've read into Dbol quite alot and i like the sound of it, I'd run that with test e as well. It might be liver toxic but i'm not really worried, i'd try almost everything once. Like i said i'm yet to do a cycle i'm just gathering all the info i need and just waiting for the right time before i commit to one.

AestheticsGod is offline New Member
    you need to wait until you get an actual base bro, 5'10 and 145 is essentially no lifting experience whatsoever. im just looking out for ya man and want you to do well.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome

Thread Information