Results 1 to 20 of 20
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Hazard
  • 1 Post By tarmyg
  • 2 Post By brazey
  • 1 Post By EasyDoesIt

Thread: Free bottle

  1. #1
    Yoboy79 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    22

    Free bottle

    Hi there, does anyone know how this offer works? This picture is an advert of this forum, I became a member a month ago and dropped a few emails asking about it but got no aswer so far.

    Has anyone got a free bottle following this offer?

    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Free bottle-sin-t-tulo-1.jpg  

  2. #2
    EasyDoesIt's Avatar
    EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    933
    Nope not me, i believe you asked this question in the intro section before.

  3. #3
    Yoboy79 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    22
    Yes I did, and it seems like a ghost advert, nobody knows anything about it...

  4. #4
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoboy79
    Hi there, does anyone know how this offer works? This picture is an advert of this forum, I became a member a month ago and dropped a few emails asking about it but got no aswer so far.

    Has anyone got a free bottle following this offer?

    Thanks.
    Ill bring this to the admins attention for you.
    Yoboy79 likes this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  5. #5
    EasyDoesIt's Avatar
    EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    933
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoboy79 View Post
    Yes I did, and it seems like a ghost advert, nobody knows anything about it...
    On previous post I suggested contacting the company. I'm on my phone right now but I remember looking at it and it is the supplement company. You can click on their website at top of steroid .com and I believe that same advertisement comes up. Have you tried the process and see where it leads you.??

  6. #6
    EasyDoesIt's Avatar
    EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    933
    I would think you would have had to join forum through that advert. Usually free stuff comes with a shipping and handling fee just through my experience.

  7. #7
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,424
    Blog Entries
    162
    Welcome to the forums!

    Thanks
    ~T


    "I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs
    Yoboy79 likes this.

  8. #8
    kronik420's Avatar
    kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,257
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    I would think you would have had to join forum through that advert. Usually free stuff comes with a shipping and handling fee just through my experience.
    it's a buy 1 get 1 free offer..

  9. #9
    NotTheSame is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    35
    I get that stupid add every time i log on. Add blocker doesn't even stop it.

  10. #10
    brazey's Avatar
    brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    East Coast beach town
    Posts
    10,765
    A small price to pay for access to a great forum & community.
    clarky. and Yoboy79 like this.

  11. #11
    Yoboy79 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    22
    Thanks Hazard

  12. #12
    Yoboy79 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    22
    I tried to contact the company, I've emailed them a few times but got no reply so far...

  13. #13
    Yoboy79 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    22
    I did join this forum following the advert, because I could have joined any other forum, but this gave me something, however I came across with this forum because I was looking for info about asteroids, and I must admit this forum is excellent in terms that everybody is here to help others. I like it.

  14. #14
    Yoboy79 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    22
    It doesn't state that, how do you know?

  15. #15
    EasyDoesIt's Avatar
    EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    933
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoboy79 View Post
    I tried to contact the company, I've emailed them a few times but got no reply so far...
    I think kronik answered question, he said it's buy one get one free. Nothing is free in this world, somehow you pay. FYI-I hate to see you go through all this and not realize they are Not steroids .

  16. #16
    Yoboy79 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    22
    Yeah probably kronik is right. I wouldn't mind paying one and getting one free though.

    What do you mean they are not steroids ?

  17. #17
    EasyDoesIt's Avatar
    EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    933
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoboy79 View Post
    Yeah probably kronik is right. I wouldn't mind paying one and getting one free though.

    What do you mean they are not steroids?
    They just are not, they are supplements from what i understand, i just don't want you to go through all of this then come back after you order and complain that they are not steroids . I have seen a few posts previously of people feeling misrepresented. This site does not encourage or sell steroids period... Probably a good idea to look at the profiles of steroid .com and you will see many of the products listed in oral form are injectable in real steroid form. I am always referring people to sponsers of this site to ar-r .com and low-t, but in your case just don't want to see posts later stating you were misrepresented. That's the end of story for me. No sense in me going on about this subject.
    Yoboy79 likes this.

  18. #18
    Yoboy79 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    22
    Thanks for the heads up EasyDoesIt.
    The picture shows the same bottles as the have in the "buy steroids " section though. I'll try anyway, I was thinking to get a bottle of the Test600x and try and see how it goes.

    Thank you.
    Last edited by Yoboy79; 12-23-2013 at 03:13 PM.

  19. #19
    Wb123 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    They just are not, they are supplements from what i understand, i just don't want you to go through all of this then come back after you order and complain that they are not steroids. I have seen a few posts previously of people feeling misrepresented. This site does not encourage or sell steroids period... Probably a good idea to look at the profiles of steroid.com and you will see many of the products listed in oral form are injectable in real steroid form. I am always referring people to sponsers of this site to ar-r.com and low-t, but in your case just don't want to see posts later stating you were misrepresented. That's the end of story for me. No sense in me going on about this subject.
    your right, a friend of mine bought some oral steroids off that site 6 months back and he said the results just were not the same as the injectable form. I also received the same email after signing up onto the forums, i believe you have to make a purchase of at least 100$ before you qualify for the free bottle..

  20. #20
    Wb123 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    They just are not, they are supplements from what i understand, i just don't want you to go through all of this then come back after you order and complain that they are not steroids. I have seen a few posts previously of people feeling misrepresented. This site does not encourage or sell steroids period... Probably a good idea to look at the profiles of steroid.com and you will see many of the products listed in oral form are injectable in real steroid form. I am always referring people to sponsers of this site to ar-r.com and low-t, but in your case just don't want to see posts later stating you were misrepresented. That's the end of story for me. No sense in me going on about this subject.
    your right, a friend of mine bought some oral steroids off that site 6 months back and he said the results just were not the same as the injectable form. I also received the same email after signing up onto the forums, i believe you have to make a purchase of at least 100$ before you qualify for the free bottle..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •