Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Hazard
  • 1 Post By tarmyg
  • 2 Post By brazey
  • 1 Post By EasyDoesIt

Thread: Free bottle

Yoboy79 is offline New Member

Free bottle

Hi there, does anyone know how this offer works? This picture is an advert of this forum, I became a member a month ago and dropped a few emails asking about it but got no aswer so far.

Has anyone got a free bottle following this offer?

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Free bottle-sin-t-tulo-1.jpg  

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nope not me, i believe you asked this question in the intro section before.

Yes I did, and it seems like a ghost advert, nobody knows anything about it...

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoboy79
    Hi there, does anyone know how this offer works? This picture is an advert of this forum, I became a member a month ago and dropped a few emails asking about it but got no aswer so far.

Has anyone got a free bottle following this offer?

Thanks.
    Ill bring this to the admins attention for you.
    Yoboy79 likes this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Yoboy79 View Post
    Yes I did, and it seems like a ghost advert, nobody knows anything about it...
    On previous post I suggested contacting the company. I'm on my phone right now but I remember looking at it and it is the supplement company. You can click on their website at top of steroid .com and I believe that same advertisement comes up. Have you tried the process and see where it leads you.??

I would think you would have had to join forum through that advert. Usually free stuff comes with a shipping and handling fee just through my experience.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums!

Thanks
    ~T

"I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs
    Yoboy79 likes this.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    I would think you would have had to join forum through that advert. Usually free stuff comes with a shipping and handling fee just through my experience.
    it's a buy 1 get 1 free offer..

NotTheSame is offline New Member
    I get that stupid add every time i log on. Add blocker doesn't even stop it.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    A small price to pay for access to a great forum & community.
    clarky. and Yoboy79 like this.

Thanks Hazard

I tried to contact the company, I've emailed them a few times but got no reply so far...

I did join this forum following the advert, because I could have joined any other forum, but this gave me something, however I came across with this forum because I was looking for info about asteroids, and I must admit this forum is excellent in terms that everybody is here to help others. I like it.

It doesn't state that, how do you know?

I tried to contact the company, I've emailed them a few times but got no reply so far...
    I think kronik answered question, he said it's buy one get one free. Nothing is free in this world, somehow you pay. FYI-I hate to see you go through all this and not realize they are Not steroids .

Yeah probably kronik is right. I wouldn't mind paying one and getting one free though.

What do you mean they are not steroids ?

Yeah probably kronik is right. I wouldn't mind paying one and getting one free though.

What do you mean they are not steroids?
    They just are not, they are supplements from what i understand, i just don't want you to go through all of this then come back after you order and complain that they are not steroids . I have seen a few posts previously of people feeling misrepresented. This site does not encourage or sell steroids period... Probably a good idea to look at the profiles of steroid .com and you will see many of the products listed in oral form are injectable in real steroid form. I am always referring people to sponsers of this site to ar-r .com and low-t, but in your case just don't want to see posts later stating you were misrepresented. That's the end of story for me. No sense in me going on about this subject.
    Yoboy79 likes this.

Thanks for the heads up EasyDoesIt.
    The picture shows the same bottles as the have in the "buy steroids " section though. I'll try anyway, I was thinking to get a bottle of the Test600x and try and see how it goes.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Yoboy79; 12-23-2013 at 03:13 PM.

Wb123 is offline New Member
    They just are not, they are supplements from what i understand, i just don't want you to go through all of this then come back after you order and complain that they are not steroids. I have seen a few posts previously of people feeling misrepresented. This site does not encourage or sell steroids period... Probably a good idea to look at the profiles of steroid.com and you will see many of the products listed in oral form are injectable in real steroid form. I am always referring people to sponsers of this site to ar-r.com and low-t, but in your case just don't want to see posts later stating you were misrepresented. That's the end of story for me. No sense in me going on about this subject.
    your right, a friend of mine bought some oral steroids off that site 6 months back and he said the results just were not the same as the injectable form. I also received the same email after signing up onto the forums, i believe you have to make a purchase of at least 100$ before you qualify for the free bottle..

Wb123 is offline New Member
    They just are not, they are supplements from what i understand, i just don't want you to go through all of this then come back after you order and complain that they are not steroids. I have seen a few posts previously of people feeling misrepresented. This site does not encourage or sell steroids period... Probably a good idea to look at the profiles of steroid.com and you will see many of the products listed in oral form are injectable in real steroid form. I am always referring people to sponsers of this site to ar-r.com and low-t, but in your case just don't want to see posts later stating you were misrepresented. That's the end of story for me. No sense in me going on about this subject.
    your right, a friend of mine bought some oral steroids off that site 6 months back and he said the results just were not the same as the injectable form. I also received the same email after signing up onto the forums, i believe you have to make a purchase of at least 100$ before you qualify for the free bottle..

Thread Information