French_Nicolas is offline Junior Member

Wink Hi guys ! Just want to introduce myself to you

Hi ! I'm from Quebec Canada , and I'm 35 .

My history with roid's his going like this : When I was 20 , I was using anabolics for a easier awesome shape ... But later , I've been on a pain medication called Methadone , unfortunatly it has a terrible side effect other than physical addiction : premature and permanent andropause due to opiods long term use ... So , I got a prescription of Androgel for the rest of my life ... But I'm not done with recreational anabolics use .

Anyways , I beleive I have to be honest with you guys if I want honest answers to my questions ...

marcelh is offline New Member
    Welcome and goodluck with your future cycles, people on this forum know a lot.

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome!

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member
    Hello and welcome. This place is packed with good info and strong opinions (mostly seemingly based on experience and/or research). This is a good place to learn and I can attest to having personally benefitted from some very kind and professional guidance. Again, welcome!

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the community!

Thanks
    ~T

Trophy Husband - a countdown timer
    Follow my personal story here on this blog: An honest journey

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    welcome

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the Forum!

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    How much Methadone do you take daily? Are you still going up or do you plan on going down at some point? I know this medication has some side effects that can be counter productive to working out. For example, do you feel lethargic all day and take frequent naps? When I lived in Japan, sumo wrestlers would try to pack on weight by eating something then taking a nap so they wouldn't work off any of the food they just ate. There is a medication that is sold over the counter that can counter act some of the negative sides from Methadone; which I cannot think of off hand. It also helps with constipation which can also be a problem. No one wants to work out when they feel tired and have stomach cramps. If interested I will try to find out what it is and maybe that can help you. Sorry I just cannot remember what it is right now but I will get back to you soon. Good luck and welcome to site. There are a lot of knowledgeable members on here that will be able to help you every step of the way.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

The supplement I mentioned to counter some of the sides from Methadone is called Vitadone; and you don't need a script or anything as it is sold over the counter. You can google the name and there are several places that will ship it to you. I hope it helps and good luck!

French_Nicolas is offline Junior Member

Re: Methadone dosage

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    How much Methadone do you take daily? Are you still going up or do you plan on going down at some point? I know this medication has some side effects that can be counter productive to working out. For example, do you feel lethargic all day and take frequent naps? When I lived in Japan, sumo wrestlers would try to pack on weight by eating something then taking a nap so they wouldn't work off any of the food they just ate. There is a medication that is sold over the counter that can counter act some of the negative sides from Methadone; which I cannot think of off hand. It also helps with constipation which can also be a problem. No one wants to work out when they feel tired and have stomach cramps. If interested I will try to find out what it is and maybe that can help you. Sorry I just cannot remember what it is right now but I will get back to you soon. Good luck and welcome to site. There are a lot of knowledgeable members on here that will be able to help you every step of the way.

Well I use 40mg daily , and I plan to stay at this point because I don't feel sleepy or lazy if you prefer ... I have also 5 grams of Testosterone gel 1% daily( or 50mg/day if you do the math ) . but it's pure , or esterless if the word exist in English . lol . Hey thank you to show me your interest in my case btw ... It is appreciated .

Its good that you are at a low dose. It probably wont affect you like people taking 100 - 500mg daily; which certainly can cause some crazy sides as you can imagine. In any event, welcome to the site and Im glad you are interested in working out. Good luck and please feel free to ask any questions you may have along the way. Good to see you here!

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Welcome.

Thread Information