td6677 is offline New Member

Question Just some questions from the newbie here...

So here's the deal, my buddy suggested to me that I try some gear in order to gain weight (ectomorph) I've been skinny my entire life and have never been able to gain weight regardless of my caloric intake. So, I decided to go ahead and give it a try, running test/deca at low dose I started at approx 115 lbs 5'8" 3 months ago, I managed to put on 15 lbs bringing me to 130 lbs...I had used about 1/2 vial of both the test/deca before I ran-out and was unable to get anymore, finally about a month later I found a guy who has been a bodybuilder for approx 13 years now so I figured he knows his shi* bought some more test/deca from him to get on a legit cycle without the worry of having to find more product as well as PCT and aromataze inhibitor. Started this 1 month ago and am now upto 145 lbs which is about a 30 lbs gain from where I was 4 months ago.

Strength and libido are through the roof and my gains are coming along nicely, but here's the deal..I have researched the name of the product that I got and many people on this website claim that it is fake product, I plan to get some blood work done soon to see where my levels stand so I guess I will know for sure at that point but I'm just curious if there have been any changes into the insight of Omega products? Seems to be working in my opinion, although could be "newbie gains"?

This is the strongest I have ever been in my life and the most I've ever weighed...current bench-press is 235 lbs. dumbbell press 75 lbs..deadlift 275 lbs

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Well you started you post by saying you couldn't gain any weight. And now you are 30lbs heavier than you were. That kind of answers your own question of whether your gear is real or not. But, half of that is probably water weight and you will probably lose it. I know you said you cant gain weight but to keep what you put on you are going to have to change how much you eat and what you eat. Check out the diet forum and you should also tell us how old you are because it will make a difference in how people respond. Good luck!

td6677 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    Well you started you post by saying you couldn't gain any weight. And now you are 30lbs heavier than you were. That kind of answers your own question of whether your gear is real or not. But, half of that is probably water weight and you will probably lose it. I know you said you cant gain weight but to keep what you put on you are going to have to change how much you eat and what you eat. Check out the diet forum and you should also tell us how old you are because it will make a difference in how people respond. Good luck!
    For sure, I'm 28 years old and as far as water weight goes I'm not certain about that either, I am cut just have a lot more muscle now than I did 4 months ago. I have the myfitnesspal app, I am eating between 3,000-3,500 calories per day, 250-300 grams of protein per day. I'm about to buy the isobag and start pre-cooking my meals, chicken, fish etc since the majority of my protein currently comes from protein powder. I did get hooked up with a meal plan and everything in conjunction with the gear

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    welcome

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    It seems like you are on the right track. Also, keep in mind, if someone is going to make fake gear, they usually are going to copy or counterfeit something that is real and that people know to be good. So even if there are fakes out there, it should be known that there probably is the real deal as well floating around. AAS isn't very expensive to make or to get, so in many cases you will be getting good stuff. It is when you start getting into HGH that fakes really start to pop up, first because it is so expensive, and secondly because the effects can be slow coming and it could take months to even suspect anything. I would say that you have found yourself a good source and that you are getting good stuff from him. So congrats on that. Now, just keep eating and working out as it seems like you are on your way. People will not steer you in the wrong direction here and don't be discouraged by comments regarding whether it is fake or not. I am sure that everyone who said it is fake, probably had a bad experience themselves and most likely did get some fake stuff from someone. I don't personally know about that so I couldn't offer any advice myself. But I don't think a placebo ever could have given you the results you have so I can confidently say that I believe you are good to go.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community

e1ectric is offline Junior Member
    welcome

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy your stay and do not hesitate to ask questions!

Thanks
    ~T

Follow my personal story here on this blog: An honest journey
    Trophy Husband - a countdown timer

Thread Information