Thread: newbie

Franko79 is offline New Member

I'm well aware that I have to do as much research as possible before starting my first cycle. I've been training on and off since I was 17, but the last 3-4 years I've been on non stop till I moved 6 months ago for work. Slept in a airbed for a couple of months and it messed my shoulder up from sleeping on it. between that, the move and a bad relationship I had a hard time getting back to my routine. I'm about 15lb overweight now which I can fix quick cause I know my body and have experience as a personal trainer (certified). Worked under a popular name old school bodybuilder who taught me about nutrition. Still, Let me be quick to admit I don't know half as much as what Ive seen from the pros (experienced members) here. I really just know the basics. Enough to help soccer moms and beginners get in better shape lol

I want as much info as I can regarding the first test cycle and everything I need to go with it (AI,PCT etc...) I have anavar already. It kinda fell in my lap and thought about doing an anavar cycle only till I did more research here. Seems like the general rule is to do test first or run the anavar with test. I'm glad this site exists so that I didn't make that mistake.

I don't want to get huge or a certain weight. I'd love to say between 175-190lbs around 10%bf. My best all natural was 172lb 13-14%bf and I don't intend to start a cycle till I get my diet straight once again. The diet's I've sen here are very detailed and I realize I'll have to step it up to expect to be taken seriously here or to get the right feedback.

my simple diet: basically low sodium/low sugars, 2 servings of protein/1-2 servings of carbs per meal except my last meal is just protein (salad or veggies). Thats for 5 meals. if I do 6 meals the last 2 are just protein (salad or veggies). I know its not as good as what most use here but it worked for me. I went from 33% bf to 14% bf using this along with hard work in the gym.

forgot

34 years old, 195lb now will try to be at 175 before I start a cycle. 5'10"

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome aboard

Thank you! I should post this in a different section to get feedback, right? This is just an intro section?

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko79 View Post
    Thank you! I should post this in a different section to get feedback, right? This is just an intro section?
    Yes and welcome

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Welcome

Friesian is offline Junior Member
    Probably the most important thing to do before you start a cycle is go across to the Q&A section and read Austinite's thread on planning your first cycle. Sets it out relatively easy to understand. I would definitely hold off on the Anavar right now though and running it alone is a definite no-no.

xthedukex is offline Associate Member
    welcome

mauz is offline Associate Member
    welcome

yeah, I'm not gonna do anavar alone. My source said to but I can't ignore what I've read here. I'm working thru the "Q&A section and Austinite's thread" but I'm pretty ADD so it will take me a bit to read all that info and retain it without getting distracted lol jk but not really. Actually when I moved here my doctor wanted to do BW before giving me a prescription. I never got to see it. I guess it was enough for the doctor to feel comfortable prescribing it. I've read here that those types of BW are not what I need for these purposes. I still have a lot of work to do with my diet so I'm not starting a cycle anytime soon. I'll be searching "first cycle/beginners cycle"... "cut diet"... "AI/PCT"..."BW"... for a while.

Anyway, thanks for the help. Glad to be here.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the community!

Thanks
    ~T

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    welcome to the forum franko

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

DontTaseMeBro is offline Member
    welcome. This a a great place to learn. good call on waiting until your diet, training and knowledge are in order. Check out the first cycle sticky and work from there. Also, the diet and nutrition section is excellent. Best wishes.

Welcome!

ecruz is offline Member
    welcome

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard.

Thread Information