Floyd Silver is offline New Member

a lot of research

I read and read all the time forum after forum online for hours but just to scared to take the jump and spend the money with a unsure source. I have one now and for the most part trust it and have no reason not to. The tren I used had good results but the hgh not so sure and now he is trying to move anavar on me but I do know something's about riods or in my day we called it juice and if you know anything anavar comes in low dosage not this 10mg shit. Back in the day it was I thought easier to know you would be getting real juice or gear I just find so much info I have no idea what to belive. WTF Biotech is the name but looking into Balkan any thoughts would like to cut out the middle man

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    welcome to the forum

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Floyd Silver View Post
    I read and read all the time forum after forum online for hours but just to scared to take the jump and spend the money with a unsure source. I have one now and for the most part trust it and have no reason not to. The tren I used had good results but the hgh not so sure and now he is trying to move anavar on me but I do know something's about riods or in my day we called it juice and if you know anything anavar comes in low dosage not this 10mg shit. Back in the day it was I thought easier to know you would be getting real juice or gear I just find so much info I have no idea what to belive. WTF Biotech is the name but looking into Balkan any thoughts would like to cut out the middle man
    thoughts:

first, welcome to the board! - a great place to ask questions and learn

second, sorry to say this, but you are still a bit young for AAS. Not sure what you mean " in my day we called it juice"? you are 21, how long ago are you referring to?

third, what are your goals? is your body even ready for AAS? how's your diet look? all dialed in with the right TDEE + margin, right macros? how many recent years in the gym do you have?

fourth, stay clear of your dealer buddy. it sounds as if he is just trying to move product and make money. he may have product, but lacks knowledge?

fifth, almost guarantee your HGH is bogus. Unless he has a buddy with AIDS that is providing for him, I'd bet money it's bogus.

Many points. Answer those for me, will you?

Thanks

---Roman

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome and listen to TR he is right on!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

Yes back in my day; age is well over 21 that is why I was trying the hgh. Those who have tried it in my age group say it is the new fountain of youth. My diet is a high protein diet right now with lots of water intake and cardio I have middle aged belly fat and need it to go away. In my twenties I was juicing with sus 250 and orals I think di bol but it has been a minute so not sure on the orals. I want to cut up and stay far away from anything that aromatizes into estrogen at high levels. Trying to get rid of my man boobs. I am just tiring to get in shape and feel and look like I did in my early twenties that's all. The hgh tasted sweet ever here of that.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Floyd Silver View Post
    Yes back in my day; age is well over 21 that is why I was trying the hgh. Those who have tried it in my age group say it is the new fountain of youth. My diet is a high protein diet right now with lots of water intake and cardio I have middle aged belly fat and need it to go away. In my twenties I was juicing with sus 250 and orals I think di bol but it has been a minute so not sure on the orals. I want to cut up and stay far away from anything that aromatizes into estrogen at high levels. Trying to get rid of my man boobs. I am just tiring to get in shape and feel and look like I did in my early twenties that's all. The hgh tasted sweet ever here of that.
    your profile is misleading. it says you are 21. you may want to have that fixed to avoid confusion in the future?

It might but I am just paranoid that's all

xthedukex is offline Associate Member
    welcome

Thread Information