Muscle Memory is offline Junior Member

My Introduction (New Member)

Hello everyone! I decided it was finally time for me to join all of you here in this forum. I want to learn more information about exercise, supplements, and steroids so I figured I would inquire those of you here who have personal experience or may be professionals/experts.

So anyway, after years of living with poor nutrition and exercise I've recently begun a change for the better. I won't tolerate feeling weak, sick, ashamed, and depressed because of my physical health any longer. I've been making constant changes to my nutrition, rest, and exercise for the past 3 months now with reasonable success. I still have a long way to go and goals to meet. I WANT and NEED know what its like to be in my physical prime at 21 years of age. Its now or never.

All that being said, I'm going to start researching information on proper cycle plans for performance enhancing drgs(PED's). I will look into other things too but as of right now that is my main concern. I will be starting my very first cycle of Testosterone Enanthate in a few days. I'm debating on taking/stacking other PED's in combination with it such as Deca Durabolin or Dynabol. I will also be doing research on aromatase inhibitors and estrogen blockers. Hopefully you all will help educate me on the best substances and cycle plan methods during my physical fitness journey. I hope to learn a lot and make great gains while staying safe in the process. I have to do this the right way so I can enjoy the result of my hard work.

Thanks for reading! Here's some of my stats if anyone is interested: 163.5 lbs and 5'10"

By the way... do you even lift?
    Last edited by Muscle Memory; 05-11-2014 at 10:07 PM.

Audiofreak37 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome, mate.

Your first step on the research path should start with the stickies in the "Anabolic Steroids : Questions & Answer" section. Lots of fantastic information there.

I'm browsing it right now! Thanks bud.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard. It sounds like a you've made a strong commitment to educating yourself. Enjoy the community.

Thanks all of you! Glad to be apart of this forum.

Thread Information